Wastelander
644 posts

Re: DOA5 Dead or Alive 5: What do you think of it??

May 28, 2013

i think its amazing. doa is basically Virtua Fighter lite. vf is not beginner friendly so its great for them to start here.  its fun, over the top and just a blast to play. i love it. its anti spam which i love. one of the few fighters that punishes button mashers with counters. thats a plus for me

Equality for all
Message 51 of 56 (1,044 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jun 2, 2013
neva played it, it any good
Message 52 of 56 (1,036 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1635 posts

Jun 5, 2013

I'm seriously looking for players with mics to play DOA 5 with me.

Message 53 of 56 (1,028 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 5, 2013

ScriIIaMac wrote:
neva played it, it any good

Did you ever play any of the games in the VF series?  DoAs mechanics were originally based off of it,  I tend to consider DoA "VF Lite" since the moves are generally easier to execute then with the VF countepart.  This DoA is I think the most balanced of the DoA games, the ninjas aren't borderline broken, sidesteps actually mean something, grapplers have a slight advantage even if an opponent escapes stunws... & so on.  There's quite a bit of gameplay footage on youtube.  That being written the weakness is the online component, it's just randomly glitchy... on both systems.   

Of you're going to get it, I'd say wait until early September when DoA5U comess out so that you have the new characters & stages & everything else. 

@Haku_Legacy:  Sorry, no mic on this system. 

Message 54 of 56 (1,021 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 7, 2013

i bought Doa5 from cross play so i can play it on ps3 and my vita and i cant find the download for vita in my download list an i know i bought the pack i mean y wouldnt it not be in there if it was in cross play to purches it i would like to get what i paid for not some bull **bleep** i love playing doa or anyothere game im just upset that i got duped out for what i paid for if any sony tec person could help me out i would greatly apprecait it.   TommyTheTuna

Message 55 of 56 (233 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 18, 2013

This is probably my favorite DOA game in the series. It plays very well and its an absolute blast.

Message 56 of 56 (212 Views)
0 Likes