Apr 17 2014
By: BlueMedz I Only Post Everything 1063 posts

Dark Souls 2 on PS4?

[ Edited ]
15 replies 635 views Edited Apr 17, 2014

This is not a confirmation or anything, but I would love to see Dark Souls 2 come to next gen consoles. It was even released like 4 months after the PS4 was released. It just seems weird that its only for old gen and not this one :/ It would benefit them in sales too, since most of the next gen gamers would not want their money wasted on an old gen game when they JUST bought a PS4/Xbox one...

I just want to know your thoughts: Would you be interested in Dark Souls 2 on next gen consoles?

Mod Edit: Removed excess labels. Check here for more info! -- XiomaraRose

Message 1 of 16 (635 Views)
Fender Bender
4066 posts

Re: Dark Souls 2 on PS4

Apr 17, 2014
Thumbs up
I agree, even if they don't make a 4 ver I hope its one of the PSNow games.

BTW, stick a ? in your title so it doesn't get hopes up.
Servo Antidae Fossor
Message 2 of 16 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3207 posts

Re: Dark Souls 2 on PS4

Apr 17, 2014

If I didn't already have it I would gladly of bought it for the PS4. But I bought the game on release so there goes my want for a PS4 version.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: akirasolidentertainment
Message 3 of 16 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Re: Dark Souls 2 on PS4?

Apr 17, 2014

Developer said they wouldn't make it for PS4. But like The Last of Us, you never know Smiley Wink

young beard signature
Message 4 of 16 (602 Views)
Monster Hunter
24 posts

Apr 17, 2014

If it comes out, I would buy a ps4. Then do this 

“Do you know what punishments I've endured for my crimes, my sins? None. I am proof of the absurdity of men's most treasured abstractions. A just universe wouldn't tolerate my existence.”
― Brent Weeks, The Way of Shadows
Message 5 of 16 (581 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 18, 2014

i want this to happen because i no longer have a ps3 or pc  so this is my only hope. Even if they are not going to do this then at least tell us so we can be put out of are misery. To be honest though i think they will do it, but wait to announce it a month or two after it release on pc (april25) so it dosn't ruin the pc sales at least i hope so.                                                                                               

Message 6 of 16 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Apr 18, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

Developer said they wouldn't make it for PS4. But like The Last of Us, you never know Smiley Wink

Yeah they said they wouldn't make it for the PS4 and making it for the PS4 might rub some of their customers wrong. I know several gamers that are upset that TLOU is coming out on the PS4 and they don't plan on repurchasing the game. I on the other hand would buy it for the PS4 seeing as I don't have it at all. I've been waiting until or if any announcements come out.

Message 7 of 16 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3104 posts

Apr 18, 2014

BlueMedz wrote:

This is not a confirmation or anything, but I would love to see Dark Souls 2 come to next gen consoles. It was even released like 4 months after the PS4 was released. It just seems weird that its only for old gen and not this one :/ It would benefit them in sales too, since most of the next gen gamers would not want their money wasted on an old gen game when they JUST bought a PS4/Xbox one...

I just want to know your thoughts: Would you be interested in Dark Souls 2 on next gen consoles?

Mod Edit: Removed excess labels. Check here for more info! -- XiomaraRose

They had indicated near release that it was a possibility there were discussing internally.... If it did happen, it wouldnt be out until at least 2015.

You have to remember that games are in development FOR YEARS... before they release.  That is why its only last gen

Message 8 of 16 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1425 posts

Apr 18, 2014

Isn't deep down suppose to be even better though, I'll just wait for that.

Message 9 of 16 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2014

Mightylink wrote:

Isn't deep down suppose to be even better though, I'll just wait for that.

They said the same for Dragon's dogma at that time, that were better than Demon's Souls, is it? I have my doubts

Deep Down got on its side great physical motor graphic and light effect but to best Dark Souls II,  it is rather than face a primeval demon with a broken sword. The depths of Dark souls, the complexity of gameplay, the referrings, the passion and the absolute battle system, it is all just like a dream, or a nightmare by the case and is not something easy to mime.

Message 10 of 16 (506 Views)
0 Likes