Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4066 posts

Re: Dark Souls 2 on PS4?

Apr 18, 2014
I liked how dragons dogma handled, all the moves you could do.
But was it better than Demons or Dark? No. I do wish your character had a wider move set in the Souls series, but its the better game either way. Will have to see if Deep can compete.
Servo Antidae Fossor
Message 11 of 16 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Apr 18, 2014

Vicrattler wrote:
I liked how dragons dogma handled, all the moves you could do.
But was it better than Demons or Dark? No. I do wish your character had a wider move set in the Souls series, but its the better game either way. Will have to see if Deep can compete.

A movesw set doesn't make a game. Dragon's dogma does not have any online modality except the one against Ur-Dragon (in dark Arisen ver.) where the co-op is desynchronized, you can select some pawns of players and then go into the raid of the DRagon location.

Demon's Souls by its side has co-op, versus and the extraordinary either complexity and accessibility of the battle system, nothing like compare to the low pawns AI, you can choose your own style, there are not pre-fixed special moves, you make them with your skill.

Message 12 of 16 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8506 posts

Apr 18, 2014

In the way that Atlus will release Persona 5 on PS3, next year, they know their market and where the sales will be. They are a small developer and publisher, although Namco has the publish rights on DS2. If they sell enough PS3 copies they might port it for next year. But if it was up to atlus, they won't likely do it.

Message 13 of 16 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Apr 18, 2014

I think it would be wise for FromSoft to make release of this title for PS4. Perhaps they are waiting for the DLC to be released first before making thei definitive version? That be great,

Message 14 of 16 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4066 posts

Apr 19, 2014
I didnt say it did, I said that was what I liked about it. Dragons Dogma was more fun to actually play, but Souls are are better games because of the challenge they pose, if they didnt they'd be dull as hell.
And I dont care about the Souls series online aspect, completely worthless to me, played those games as a straight up single player experience.
Servo Antidae Fossor
Message 15 of 16 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

Apr 19, 2014

I'd love it. Both games

Message 16 of 16 (101 Views)
0 Likes