Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 14 2013
By: dulun18 Ghost of Sparta 15704 posts
Offline

Dead or Alive 5 for $10?? worth it?

7 replies 186 views Edited Nov 14, 2013

I don't have a lot of fighting games.. actually.. this is will be my 2nd fighting game on the ps3. besdie DBZ budokai..

 

so.. $10.. will not be a waste right??

 

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/dead-or-alive-5

 

74.. so it's passing no?

 

 

 

To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
**********The LAST GUARDIAN**********
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 8 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/08/2013
Offline
1983 posts
 

Re: Dead or Alive 5 for $10?? worth it?

Nov 14, 2013
YEah its worth. Normal DOA 5 or the Ultimate Edition or the Vita edition they are all good. Its a good game and if you are a man you are going to enjoy it more ( I dont mean it on a sick way).


Proud Member Of The PlayStation LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
Extra Life page. Help me help others. Thanks.
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=portal.fundraisingPage
Message 2 of 8 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/22/2009
Offline
105 posts
 

Re: Dead or Alive 5 for $10?? worth it?

Nov 14, 2013

My favorite fighting game of this generation.

Message 3 of 8 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/24/2009
Offline
225 posts
 

Re: Dead or Alive 5 for $10?? worth it?

Nov 14, 2013

DOA is amazing, i was a big Tekken Nut but after playing a lot of DOA i like the fast pace fighting better.

Message 4 of 8 (175 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 12/17/2004
Offline
15704 posts
 

Re: Dead or Alive 5 for $10?? worth it?

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:
YEah its worth. Normal DOA 5 or the Ultimate Edition or the Vita edition they are all good. Its a good game and if you are a man you are going to enjoy it more ( I dont mean it on a sick way).

LOL :smileyhappy:

 

I heard about this game .. but mostly about the girls of doa series

 

 

 at first i didn't know that it's a fighting game.. to be honest..

 

thanks guys i'll stop by the store to pick this up...

To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
**********The LAST GUARDIAN**********
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 8 (172 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/08/2013
Offline
1983 posts
 

Re: Dead or Alive 5 for $10?? worth it?

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2013

dulun18 wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:
YEah its worth. Normal DOA 5 or the Ultimate Edition or the Vita edition they are all good. Its a good game and if you are a man you are going to enjoy it more ( I dont mean it on a sick way).

LOL :smileyhappy:

 

I heard about this game .. but mostly about the girls of doa series

 

 

 at first i didn't know that it's a fighting game.. to be honest..

 

thanks guys i'll stop by the store to pick this up...


Yeah I said that because people in today's society think that if a man observes and likes to feel passionate about the powerful capabilities of women beauty He is a sick and pervert freak or something.  That is not true but that is the way of society nowdays.  I just like the fighting system of the game, the graphics, the stages and well yes I like women which is normal and I like japanese things :smileyhappy:



Proud Member Of The PlayStation LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
Extra Life page. Help me help others. Thanks.
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=portal.fundraisingPage
Message 6 of 8 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/20/2012
Online
2490 posts
 

Re: Dead or Alive 5 for $10?? worth it?

Nov 19, 2013
DoA is a highly underrated game because of the obvious sexualization of its female cast. People immediately assume the game is pure fanservice but, despite that, it's actually a very deep fighting game where you won't get far just by button mashing. I've played online more than 500 matches and it was a blast~.
Message 7 of 8 (130 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/08/2013
Offline
1983 posts
 

Re: Dead or Alive 5 for $10?? worth it?

Nov 19, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
DoA is a highly underrated game because of the obvious sexualization of its female cast. People immediately assume the game is pure fanservice but, despite that, it's actually a very deep fighting game where you won't get far just by button mashing. I've played online more than 500 matches and it was a blast~.

You said man.  The game is very underated because people think that the game is pure sexual pleasure for men and for that its not a great game but the thing is that the game IS VERY GOOD.  

 

 

You wont get far by button mashing like a maniac.  You need to think and know your character.  I use mainly Ayane and its very good but everyone has their likes and you must master your own character to success in game.



Proud Member Of The PlayStation LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
Extra Life page. Help me help others. Thanks.
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=portal.fundraisingPage
Message 8 of 8 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes