Mar 20 2013
By: QSPR I Only Post Everything 1094 posts

Dear devs: it is time to drop game prices!!!

[ Edited ]
15 replies 2164 views Edited Mar 20, 2013
Spoiler

Message 4 of 16 (2,164 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

I'd buy files off psn but.

Mar 20, 2013
They are so over priced its unreal. I got ff7, gta vice city, San Andreas. For 10, 14, bucks I'd rather hook a ps2 up or ps1.
If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 1 of 16 (662 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Re: I'd buy files off psn but.

Mar 20, 2013
Of course its going to cost more, if you have that choice, then dont waste your money and go hook up your old Sony systems and buy those games at gamestop or online, but for those who only have a PS3 and maybe missed those games, then yea, you should have to pay more for PS2 and PS1 games to play on your PS3.

Not unreal at all
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 16 (643 Views)
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Mar 20, 2013

also if you buy ps3 games on psn , it doesn't come with  psvita ver of the game... ps all star battle royale on disc comes with vita ver same price but on psn, you only get ps3 ver and if you want vita ver from psn, you gotta by it by it self....

Message 3 of 16 (614 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Re: Dear devs: it is time to drop game prices!!!

Mar 20, 2013

It's been almost 7 years of grate games but..... The time has come to drop the price on games. I remember back in time when a console has 5 years or more game prices drop like 10 or 20 bucks!

Message 5 of 16 (1,861 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

I think not since PS4 cost the same  and people might get ps3 over ps4 game if the ps3 ver is cheaper with free online play.

Message 6 of 16 (1,683 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8202 posts

Mar 20, 2013
If you eliminate Gamestop ripping off developers, you might actually see price drops.
Message 7 of 16 (512 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Why should they drop the price, if people are willing to spend $60+?

Remember.... this is a BUSINESS first.....

Furiously Chaosing
Message 8 of 16 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Mar 20, 2013

You can't blame business' for prices. You have to blame the consumer.  If the consumer won't pay it, the business can't charge it.  They will charge as much as they can (afterall they are trying to make money) as long as people are willing to pay.

Message 9 of 16 (121 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Yeah i will never buy from the video section of there network either. If you buy any movie from them and most are going for $30 which is crazy as is. To top off that you can only redownload it once. So if your machine breaks and you get a new one you can retreive your video files only once. it wont matter if your new machine breaks because of hardware problems or just a bad unit you will not get the movies back. Games seem to be a safer bet but i would advise any one to not purchase anything from there video store. Aside of maybe doing a rental from them. I am also not a fan of how now you have to remain a plus memeber to keep any content you obatined at that time of being a member. Sony is looking more and more like microsoft as of late.

I am still a fan of PS3 and will continue for now but sony is starting to make it hard for me to want to stay loyal to them.

Message 10 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes