Survivor
2728 posts

Re: Declassified not as bad as people say?

Dec 4, 2012
thats what im waiting for lol.
Message 21 of 34 (113 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3761 posts

Dec 4, 2012

I understand people wanting a good shooter for the Vita, I want one too and had high hopes for both Resistance and COD. Unfortunetly they put one of the worst developers in charge of making both of them in the same year and they both turned out badly. You really have to be desperate to play a game as bad as this. Just wait till Killzone Mercenary comes out and hopefully it will be the first good FPS for the Vita.

Message 22 of 34 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Dec 4, 2012
@Prowood420
FPS/First person shooter is when you see through the eyes of the character. You only see the guns, arms, feet (battlefield 3), so on. Games Series such as Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Borderlands are FPS.
TPS/Third person shooter is when you see the entire body of the character. Resident Evil, Socom, Unit 13 ,etc are TPS.
Message 23 of 34 (90 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Also, I THINK people who hasn't play the previous Call of Duty will probably enjoy Black ops:declassified
But I'm just sayin'.
Message 24 of 34 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1930 posts

Dec 4, 2012

it sucks... invest in uncharted... it looks better too.. 

Message 25 of 34 (87 Views)
Splicer
56 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Erthkwake wrote:

Third person shows the character (maybe on the side) with the crosshairs in the center of the screen.

NFS Most Wanted gives the player the option of putting the camera on your front bumper or behind your car, so you can see your car. Would you consider NFS Most Wanted a hybrid first person driver and third person driver ?

Message 26 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

You mean invest in PS+ and get Gravity rush AND uncharted AND wipeout for same price of BOPS....right?

I had this game for 20min, played three matches, almost gagged, and now its in mail to some poor sap. Atleast ebay lets u set donation amounts (So I picked rape victims)

Message 27 of 34 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

MikanYui11 wrote:

frogmanlego wrote:

You mean invest in PS+ and get Gravity rush AND uncharted AND wipeout for same price of BOPS....right?

I had this game for 20min, played three matches, almost gagged, and now its in mail to some poor sap. Atleast ebay lets u set donation amounts (So I picked rape victims)

Well said! (about the PS+)

By the way, I used to sell things on eBay, but it got pricy after a while. How much did you get for it (after the PayPal/eBay fees)? If you don't mind me asking.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 28 of 34 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

MikanYui11 wrote:

frogmanlego wrote:

Well said! (about the PS+)

By the way, I used to sell things on eBay, but it got pricy after a while. How much did you get for it (after the PayPal/eBay fees)? If you don't mind me asking.

I listed it for $38 so:

Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Looking for a good home
chandler126 Final price: $38.00 (Fixed Price)
110984032954Dec-02-12 08:29:08 PSTFinal Value feeUS $4.94

Then add the $1~ or so paypal takes. then shipping was $2.40 and I saw the most ADORABLE shipping box (little santas and stuff!!!) was 4.99 so $7 shipping and say... $6 from paypal/ebay

Message 29 of 34 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Dec 5, 2012
@grounded_pilot
That feature has been around for ages and ages. Even old SEGA arcade racing games let you change the view like that

(note: I'm too lazy to use quotation HTML)
Message 30 of 34 (39 Views)
0 Likes