Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Re: Diablo 3

Sep 5, 2013

SYN_BLACK_XS wrote:
^^^ Couldnt agree more! The AH would have just made the game one big grind, and ultimately, not as fun as this console build will be. LOVING it so-far

yea, im having a blast. currently level 60 grinding for some gear now.

Message 11 of 17 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Sep 5, 2013

level 60? do u not enjoy the scenario? or u one of those little kids that stay up all night to out level everyone?

Message 12 of 17 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3376 posts

Sep 5, 2013

XxB4D3N_ST33LxX wrote:

It isn't going to be a " real money Auction house "

Also, i read there will be no regular auction house ( Where players place items to sell for gold to other players i.e. E-bay )

So, without these 2 factors and knowing endgame progression you will need gear ( Which 99% of the time wont drop ) you can see there will need to be a Diablo 3 Forum ( for PS3 user's, obviously )

But it has a bad drop rate because of the auction houses, without those the drop rate on items can be improved. 

Message 13 of 17 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3376 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

SYN_BLACK_XS wrote:
^^^ Couldnt agree more! The AH would have just made the game one big grind, and ultimately, not as fun as this console build will be. LOVING it so-far

if you can grind inferno with at least MP1 (not sure if the ps3 version has that)

Edit: or do Siegebreaker runs. 

Edit 2: Start a new quest (act 1 the Imprisoned Angel, Chamber of Suffering) on inferno hit the Festering Woods this should give you 3 or 4 elite / champion kills to give you some valor stacks, then port to the Cemetary of the Forsaken and enter the crypts that are active to get the rest of your valor stacks. 

Now you can enter the Fields of Misery and then the Weeping Hollow and clear them out. Leave the game when done and enter start it again.  

Message 14 of 17 (122 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1764 posts

Sep 6, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

SYN_BLACK_XS wrote:

Is it possible to be a level 60, wow you know the Diablo ropes :smileyhappy:.  I have been playing a lot and i think im level 9.  You should add me as a friend and help me out a little, I am slightly in game stupid but you can show me the ropes :smileyhappy:

Just kidding but no really

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 15 of 17 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

G_Locc5000 wrote:

level 60? do u not enjoy the scenario? or u one of those little kids that stay up all night to out level everyone?

It takes roughly 8-10 hours of gameplay to beat the game on normal mode. I enjoyed  everything while in that mode.  so yep im pretty sure i explored just about everything. If you know Diablo, the game is about end game. everything in between Nightmare/Hell mode is just wasting time. Toss on some XP gear and level up, make it to Inferno.  Also i put in a lot hours on the PC version so these "scenarios" arent nothing new to me. Its a game where you can always go back to a previous section/do quest over if you wanted. BTW, i sleep at night :manwink:.

As far as MP's they do have

Message 16 of 17 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

peckdogg68 wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

SYN_BLACK_XS wrote:

Is it possible to be a level 60, wow you know the Diablo ropes :smileyhappy:.  I have been playing a lot and i think im level 9.  You should add me as a friend and help me out a little, I am slightly in game stupid but you can show me the ropes :smileyhappy:

Just kidding but no really

yea dude. im not the only 60. if you have visited the actual diablo forums/console, or ps3 trophies Diablo  section they are people that are further than me. If you are looking for someone to play with in the future just send me a request

Message 17 of 17 (81 Views)
0 Likes