Highlighted
Apr 09 2013
By: Ghengis-Kahn First Son 9 posts

Digital games

7 replies 84 views Edited Apr 9, 2013

I have been a PS plus member since it began and have a boatload of free games. When I renewed my ps plus subscription it took most of the free ones and changed the purchase date on them also some of the games I have purchased to the renewal date. How can I tell what games I own and what are free with subscription? 

The free gifted ones after the network melted down also changed purchse date as well.

Message 1 of 8 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Digital games

Apr 9, 2013
I may be wrong, but the games you don't own might be listed under your Services List.

Beyond that, you'll have to troll through your purchase history to see what you paid for and what you didn't.
Message 2 of 8 (75 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7219 posts

Apr 9, 2013

If you own a game, it won't have an expiration date.  If it's from PS+, it will.

Message 3 of 8 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Okay thank you it is to bad you have to have them downloaded to see if there is a expiration date. Some of the free ones also were not showing expiration date ?

Message 4 of 8 (65 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10174 posts

Apr 9, 2013
You can go here http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com sign in, then click on media, from that point, it will show you your download list, everything with an expiration date is what you got from PS+ you can use that to determine which are plus games and which you bought.

For future referance you can always set it to folders and create a ps+ album and put all ps+ games in there as well, so you at least seperate downloaded purchases and PS+ purchases.

I would also recommend doing what I do, and record all PS+ games you download, I create a word document and write them in each time I download a PS+ game, that way I have an easy referance to which PS+ games I got.
Message 5 of 8 (60 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Thank you all so very much.

Message 6 of 8 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Unfortanatley it is telling me a bunch of my paid content is due to expire.

Message 7 of 8 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 9, 2013

So sony support said there aware there is a issue... then I was told as long as I keep my plus account open it will not be a issue. I stated that these are games I have paid full price for and I was told to call back after plus expiration if I can not access them...

Message 8 of 8 (30 Views)
0 Likes