Dec 30 2013
By: GrayGargoyle PlayStation MVP 10742 posts

Do dreams come true for PlayStation Plus members?

7 replies 387 views Edited Dec 30, 2012

Last night a dream came to me. Why, I have no idea. Is it a foretelling? Are these games I subconsciously want to have? Well, no, not exactly. At least I'm 60% certain (maybe higher) that I wouldn't care for one of the titles.

The dream was about a Plus sale, a two-for-one kind of deal. In it featured The Walking Dead and the other game is Starhawk. For the bargain you can buy either game individually for a price or both together for another. If I'm not mistaken I believe The Walking Dead was selling all five episodes for $10. The other amounts I'm not sure of since I had this vision about the time I was waking up.

It would be interesting to see if a bargain like this actually happened. Though of course, there's the factor it might happen because the idea is now out in the open. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (387 Views)
VP of Gaming
27603 posts

Re: Do dreams come true for PlayStation Plus members?

Dec 30, 2012

Some dream huh Gray!

You have some kind of sixth sense maybe!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4989 posts

Dec 30, 2012

WOW dude-- my dreams usually include ( x )( x ) and V

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (367 Views)
PlayStation MVP
10742 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Dreams don't come to me very often. When they do, they're usually about friends and family. Once I had a dream about dying in an exploding building. Long ago I used to have those falling dreams frequently, where I'd end up awakening on the floor. The dreams that I have my mind tends to hang onto. But, like I've said, I don't know why I have particular dreams. It's not like I'm the one who is in charge of the deals for Plus. Or possibly, could this be a future somewhere down the road? Well, probably not. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (357 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9489 posts

Dec 30, 2012

I wish I can dream.  -_-'

But hey, anything can happen! Just go with the flow!

ossie castro5signature
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (330 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46571 posts

Dec 31, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Last night a dream came to me. Why, I have no idea. Is it a foretelling? Are these games I subconsciously want to have? Well, no, not exactly. At least I'm 60% certain (maybe higher) that I wouldn't care for one of the titles.

The dream was about a Plus sale, a two-for-one kind of deal. In it featured The Walking Dead and the other game is Starhawk. For the bargain you can buy either game individually for a price or both together for another. If I'm not mistaken I believe The Walking Dead was selling all five episodes for $10. The other amounts I'm not sure of since I had this vision about the time I was waking up.

It would be interesting to see if a bargain like this actually happened. Though of course, there's the factor it might happen because the idea is now out in the open. :smileywink:

More sales for starhawk?  DO IT SONY DO IT!  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Dec 31, 2012

jpbslayer wrote:

WOW dude-- my dreams usually include ( x )( x ) and V 

Oh my ... :smileysurprised: ...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (251 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
369 posts

Jan 2, 2013
My dream. 50% off Sound Shapes, Retro City Rampage, and Tokyo Jungle. Sound Shapes and Tokyo Jungle are 50% off and RCR is free for plus =D
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (186 Views)
0 Likes