Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 16 2013
By: joshharold First Son 12 posts

Do you keep games that you get free with playstation plus after you membership runs out

4 replies 146 views Edited Jul 16, 2013

Ive been considering getting a playstation + membership since battlefield 3 and saints row 3 are now free for ps + subscribers,but ive just been wondering if like a few months down the road my membership runs out,will I still be able to play the games or will they get locked.

Message 1 of 5 (146 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Re: Do you keep games that you get free with playstation plus after you membership runs out

Jul 16, 2013

joshharold wrote:

Ive been considering getting a playstation + membership since battlefield 3 and saints row 3 are now free for ps + subscribers,but ive just been wondering if like a few months down the road my membership runs out,will I still be able to play the games or will they get locked.

Locked until you renew.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 2 of 5 (141 Views)
MVP Support
12332 posts

Re: Do you keep games that you get free with playstation plus after you membership runs out

Jul 16, 2013
Free games are unplayable if your subscription ends
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 5 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6067 posts

Jul 16, 2013

joshharold wrote:

Any game you get for "Free" with Playstation Plus will be locked and you won't be able to play them if your Playstation Plus expires. But any avatars and Dynamic Themes and games you buy with a discount are yours forever. Even if your Playstation Plus runs out.

genesis-ad_511.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 4 of 5 (129 Views)
Sackboy
476 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Also if you delete them you can redownload them later at any time.  

Message 5 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes