Reply
Aug 16 2013
By: fede01_8 Sackboy 514 posts
Offline

Do you really think is a good idea to give a mic to every PS4

[ Edited ]
34 replies 353 views Edited Aug 17, 2013

do you want every PS4 user have a mic and talking all the time? has anyone played COD?Exactly.

Think about it...

Message 1 of 35 (353 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Do you really think is a good idea to give a mic to every PS4

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

fede01_8 wrote:

think about it... do you want every PS4 user have a mic and talking all the time?


Use the Mute button if you don't want to hear them.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 35 (350 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15333 posts
 

Re: Do you really think is a good idea to give a mic to every PS4

Aug 16, 2013

I don't think it will change much from the currect conditions.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 3 of 35 (337 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/19/2008
Offline
4457 posts
 

Re: Do you really think is a good idea to give a mic to every PS4

Aug 16, 2013

Yes it is a good idea to include it. A lot of PS3 owners don't have a mic because you have to buy it seperate. Including one with the console will at least guarantee everyone will have one if they choose to use it. If you don't want to hear someone just mute them.

Message 4 of 35 (326 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/16/2007
Online
7110 posts
 

Re: Do you really think is a good idea to give a mic to every PS4

Aug 16, 2013
Agreed. Muting someone only takes the press of a button. It isn't that difficult.
Message 5 of 35 (319 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
7613 posts
 

Re:

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2015
 
Message 6 of 35 (308 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Do you really think is a good idea to give a mic to every PS4

Aug 16, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

RatchetH22 wrote:
Agreed. Muting someone only takes the press of a button. It isn't that difficult.

That's gunna be A LOT of muting though lol. I can't even imagine all the spoiled little brats talking on mic with every PS4 game online. One shutters at the thought.


I can't imagine all kids using the mics. Parents won't want them to Smiley Tongue I know I wouldn't want my kid talking to stangers over PSN Smiley Happy

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 7 of 35 (305 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 04/12/2006
Online
5154 posts
 

Re: Do you really think is a good idea to give a mic to every PS4

Aug 16, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

RatchetH22 wrote:
Agreed. Muting someone only takes the press of a button. It isn't that difficult.

That's gunna be A LOT of muting though lol. I can't even imagine all the spoiled little brats talking on mic with every PS4 game online. One shutters at the thought.


I can't imagine all kids using the mics. Parents won't want them to Smiley Tongue I know I wouldn't want my kid talking to stangers over PSN Smiley Happy


Have you played xbox live? lots of parents just don't care.

 

 

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 8 of 35 (302 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
7613 posts
 

Re:

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2015
 
Message 9 of 35 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
7613 posts
 

Re:

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2015
 
Message 10 of 35 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes