Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 07 2013
By: Wolfiiie77 Splicer 46 posts

Does anyone REALLY want the PS4?....

[ Edited ]
42 replies 1012 views Edited Jan 7, 2013

Fellow gamers.. I wan't to know... DO YOU REALLY want the PS4 right now? This year? Could this be the year the Playstation 4 comes out? Don't get me wrong, I do wan't the Playstation 4 or whatever its name might be.. BUT, I'm still digging the current gen consoles. PLUS, this year has A LOT of games i'm really interested in and i'll be spending all my money on those games rather than buying a whole new console. Anyways, my point is, does the Playstation community want the Playstation 4 now? This year? Or are you all still diggin' the current beautiful Playstation 3? Please let me know, I'm curious on how you all feel :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 43 (1,012 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16316 posts

Re: Does anyone REALLY want the PS4?....

Jan 7, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 43 (1,003 Views)
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Jan 7, 2013

:smileyhappy: I'm happy with my PS3 :-)

.... Well Sorta.

If it wouldn't freeze all the time I would be fine.

Plus, I don't think It would be a difference like, what would you do on the PS4 different on the PS3? Play games while moving? PlayStation Move has that. :smileytongue:

Maybe you get to be in the TV, you'll never know ............

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 43 (997 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

Yes...Is it out now??? What store??? GIVE ME NOW PS4 

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 43 (985 Views)
Fender Bender
3946 posts

Jan 7, 2013
There's a lot of good games coming this year. I honestly wouldn't mind them waiting it out, just racking an even greater technologically advanced console to be released years later from now.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 43 (970 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Has it ever occured to you that the games this year might be made to be for the nexgen consoles/devices?

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 43 (959 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jan 8, 2013
No because the release date posters on games like Tales of Xillia, Last of Us, Remember Me, GTAV, Tomb Raider, Metro, etc etc have PS3 underneath the title so why would they just randomly lie. Even though I think Watch Dogs is highly possible to be considered next gen!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 43 (955 Views)
PlayStation MVP
24067 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Wolfiiie77 wrote:
No because the release date posters on games like Tales of Xillia, Last of Us, Remember Me, GTAV, Tomb Raider, Metro, etc etc have PS3 underneath the title so why would they just randomly lie. Even though I think Watch Dogs is highly possible to be considered next gen!

Nope, Watch Dogs will be a PS3 title.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/06/watch-dogs-coming-to-xbox-360-and-ps3-for-sure-producer-says/

The people who think that it will be a "next generation" title suffer from a case of wishful thinking.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 43 (947 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Yes, by early 2014 the earliest. This hardware is out-dated, mobile is already running PS2 games on HD. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 43 (945 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

Hello, Do i want the ps4?...uhh...no...no i do not...but i said the same thing about Ps3...i was happy with my Ps2...i played it alot and then my cus just had to get a PS3...ugh:smileyindifferent:...I'm sure you all know where I'm going with this...Ugh...Ps4...i say now that i don't want it...but we all know what's going to happen when i play it for the first time:smileyfrustrated: ...it's alot easier to just not think about it...so Now im going back to not thinking about... .... .... Thank you for reading:smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 43 (940 Views)
0 Likes