Highlighted
Jan 12 2013
By: codeman9028 First Son 1 posts

EA Big

4 replies 175 views Edited Jan 12, 2013

Hey, I was just playing my PS2 the other day, and thought what if every EA Big game like NFL Street and SSX (original) were recreated into one, or seperate series discs, but capadible with PSN like have NFL Street, NFL Street 2, and NFL Street 3 all on one disc, and make every last detail the same except you can play online, and keep stats. Remake all EA Big PS2 games for the PS3 only with HD, and online play. If anybody thinks this is a great idea, please support this, and hopefully it will become reality. Also don't remake games like SSX because the 2013 edition is terrible compared to the classic.

Message 1 of 5 (175 Views)
VP of Gaming
29187 posts

Re: EA Big

Jan 12, 2013

codeman9028 wrote:

Hey, I was just playing my PS2 the other day, and thought what if every EA Big game like NFL Street and SSX (original) were recreated into one, or seperate series discs, but capadible with PSN like have NFL Street, NFL Street 2, and NFL Street 3 all on one disc, and make every last detail the same except you can play online, and keep stats. Remake all EA Big PS2 games for the PS3 only with HD, and online play. If anybody thinks this is a great idea, please support this, and hopefully it will become reality. Also don't remake games like SSX because the 2013 edition is terrible compared to the classic.

THe big problem is that those games are "dated". Sports games don't have a very long shelf life, mostly because of the roster changes from year to year.

Also they don't "remake" a game, they remaster it. They take a finished game, and then bolster the graphics up to high defintion. This is one of the things that I have a serious pet peeve about. Everybody and their uncle has been throwing the term "remake" around, and they've been using it incorrectly. Now the definition has be changed through repetition.

Message 2 of 5 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Well why don't they just make it download only to avoid the "shelf life" problem?

Message 3 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Apr 24, 2013

moon5693 wrote:

Well why don't they just make it download only to avoid the "shelf life" problem?

You're just not getting it....

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 5 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Apr 24, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

codeman9028 wrote:

THe big problem is that those games are "dated". Sports games don't have a very long shelf life, mostly because of the roster changes from year to year.

Also they don't "remake" a game, they remaster it. They take a finished game, and then bolster the graphics up to high defintion. This is one of the things that I have a serious pet peeve about. Everybody and their uncle has been throwing the term "remake" around, and they've been using it incorrectly. Now the definition has be changed through repetition.

Rosters are no issue to some of us sport fans. We make our own rosters. Do you realize now many people still play NFL 2K5? Or even Maddens from years past? And in Street games, real life rosters mean very little.

Message 5 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes