Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

Mar 23, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
Considering you are all getting games for free

PS Plus defenders don't know how PS Plus works.

People pay money for the games. Cloud Save and automatic updates are not worth $50.

Message 31 of 48 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2510 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Welcome to the era of digital media, I don't see anyone complaining about Netflix, Hulu, Crackle and all the others that won't let you watch movies / series anymore once your subscription expires~.

People pay $50 to have access to games (a bunch of them at that) on the course of 12 months. If you think that the subscription model offered by Sony isn't almost equal to free content, then like I said, just quit and spare yourself from the "letdown"~.
Message 32 of 48 (143 Views)
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Oh look, ZenTripleFour showed up in a PS+ **bleep**-n-moan thread. Shocking!

:rolleyes:

Message 33 of 48 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11913 posts

Mar 23, 2013

I wish these forums were back to their old selves. It would be easier for me to find these funny complaints.  :smileyvery-happy:

I really liked this month for Plus. I don't care what Europe gets; never cry over spilled milk. What they get is what they get. Is it fair that they get different games? Yes it is. It all depends on the region and how people cooperate in these regions. Plus, NA Plus gives the people what they paid for: fun games and lots of deals. Yes, they give plenty of games that people have never heard of. But they are still so fun. Never judge a book by the cover.

I honestly wish that the internet was region based too. THen NA people wouldn't know what Europe gets and then there will be no complaints. Well, this world is already filled with too many complaints. No way to stop it all. It just makes it easier to sit back and watch people being funny for complaining about games. :smileyvery-happy:

If you really want a game, buy it yourself with the money that you paid with Plus. No point of being in Plus is you are going to complaint. Plus is good. But we all have different views since we all are just human. I love Plus. I know I'm not the only one. But there is an equal share of the dark side as well. That's how it's all balanced out, that's life.

Message 34 of 48 (136 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1425 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Okami! Nice addition for the EU. Everything is pretty bleh except The Cave which we just got and it's pretty good. :smileyvery-happy: Can't wait to see what the US gets. PsPlus is a fantastic subscription service! For 4 bucks a month there is nothing that compares to the value. Keep it up! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 35 of 48 (129 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3651 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Ghostwize wrote:

Okami! Nice addition for the EU. Everything is pretty bleh except The Cave which we just got and it's pretty good. :smileyvery-happy: Can't wait to see what the US gets. PsPlus is a fantastic subscription service! For 4 bucks a month there is nothing that compares to the value. Keep it up! :smileyvery-happy:

I agree!

Message 36 of 48 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Well I think we should get games that they've got in Europe & they get what we got. But I love these threads to see the people complaining about the complainers the cant stand. Look, if somebody complains, so what, they paid their money, let them complain. If you want to complain about the complainers, it's somewhat ironic but you paid too, so complain away
Message 37 of 48 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2510 posts

Mar 23, 2013
So basically you are complaining about the complainers who complain about the PS+ complainers? What~?
Message 38 of 48 (105 Views)
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Hey, if you all like being treated like a 2nd class customers to EU's 1st class, it's on you. I don't, so I'll voice my opinion.
Message 39 of 48 (89 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4833 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

Atrus_007 wrote:
HYPOCRITE!

Just because 1 month on decent releases DOES NOT constitute a mellow attitude. This is happening A LOT to you simple-minded gamers who think, "OH! A decent game, I think i'll love Sony for now until another bad release comes, and then rage about it."

Emmm excuse me? I don't see why would anyone complain about Plus today since what we got this month was simply good enough! You complaining now is like saying PSN is awful because it got hacked in April of 2012. It's absolutely irrelevant and THAT is what makes YOU an ignorant troll.

I give credit when it's due, and Sony deserved it this month. I will complain if it gets worse next month, but for now, I'm happy and I see no reason why you shouldn't be.

Message 40 of 48 (110 Views)
0 Likes