Mar 22 2013
By: Dubloon7 Lombax Warrior 232 posts

EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

[ Edited ]
47 replies 359 views Edited Mar 22, 2013

WHAT THE **bleep** US Plus Team?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **bleep** JOKE OF THE GARBAGE WE ARE "GIVEN" AT US PS Plus!!!!!!!!!!!

From EU playstation and PS3trophies.org:

In summary

Leaving PS Plus in April:

Entering PS Plus in April:

[Via EU PlayStation Blog]

Look at the garbage content US Plus has from FEB AND March: GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE.

STEP THE **bleep** UP YOU **bleep** LOSERS!

Edit: removed profanity, profanity, and...profanity

U--J

Message 1 of 48 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Re: EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

Mar 22, 2013
Whoa, calm down. I agree that EU gets better. But yelling at & implying profanities doesn't endear you to the decision makers. Your point gets thrown out if your language offends
Message 2 of 48 (353 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10159 posts

Mar 22, 2013
We got some pretty good stuff in march, just because you don`t like the content does not mean it was garbage. Most people seem to agree that March was a step up from previous months. Also you have not seen what we are getting in April, so comparing an EU list with a not yet released US list is not even a fair comparison, we could have a great list of games for April, you do not know what we are getting.
Message 3 of 48 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Just to add to your point though...
Seems like the ps+ from EU is better than NA.  It's not so much subjective (I like/dislike this game).  I've been on PS+ since June 2012 and just now did a little looking back.  Now correct me if I'm wrong but in the last, I believe 8 months EU got 3 PS3 AAA games (Deus ex:HR, Sleeping Dogs & Mass effect 3)on ps+ within 1 calendar  of the original release date.  Now to my knowledge NA hasn't released 1 within... well, ever.  Some say it's the publishers, but why no Sony published games then?  And if they can't negotiate inside their own umbrella that makes me seriously question their ability as it pertains to the next gen console.  But I'm new to this, please correct any mistakes
Message 4 of 48 (349 Views)
I Only Post Everything
846 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Usually EU does get better games but I like our free games better this month. I'm not a fan of Mass Effect even though most people are. And Okami doesn't look like a game I would like so next month will probably be better for me too. I would like to get Escape Plan free though.
Message 5 of 48 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

aside from Okami HD, the EU is receiving Zero Escape for the Vita.

These 2 in their own rights, and IMO are worth the $ for the month that Plus costs. What they just received, also IMO are better retail games are Mass Effect (even though it's not my type of game and will never play), MGS HD (also not my type of game and will never play), and puddle (ALSO NOT MY TYPE OF GAME AND WILL NEVER PLAY).

What have we received lately: Vanquish, The Cave, Spec Ops.........IMO that's it, and these aren't even worth the $ PS Plus costs.

Ever since Sony incorporated the IGC we have repeatedly received garbage IOS games, and garbage retail games.

Message 6 of 48 (327 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
846 posts

Mar 22, 2013
I'm not sure what your standard is for AAA games is but there have been a lot more than 3 added to plus in EU and US together. Spec Ops: The Line is as much of a AAA game as Sleeping Dogs is.
Message 7 of 48 (326 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
846 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Well Dubloon, it seems that plus isn't for you if the games you will actually play are that limited. Why should you care if they get "better" games that you wouldn't even play. Makes no sense.
Message 8 of 48 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Mar 22, 2013
I'd actually love it if NA got LotR: WitN. Nobody else wants it though I think. Smiley Sad
 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 9 of 48 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

Actually, saying the US March update was garbage is pretty far off the mark. The feedback this month was pretty much all positive. Spec Ops was one of the suprise hit games of 2012. Mostly everyone was pleased with it. Joe Danger 2 and The Cave were great titles too. We'll know in a couple more weeks what we'll get in April so you really have no place complaining right now.

Also im sure everyone in EU prob isn't as happy with their content for April. That Lord of the rings game got horrible reviews. It averages a 6.2 on metacritic.. I do hope they give US Plus members Okami HD though seeing as that was another great game that a lot of people didn't play.

Message 10 of 48 (312 Views)