Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Re: EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

Mar 22, 2013

OKAMI is the only game I would care about in that list. Hopefully the American PS+ brings it for April - shower us with games Sony :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 48 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5628 posts

Mar 22, 2013

gamevader28 wrote:

OKAMI is the only game I would care about in that list. Hopefully the American PS+ brings it for April - shower us with games Sony :smileyhappy:

Okami is good, but even if we don`t get it, $20 is still a good price for it, Okami is an action/adventure, and it's far above the average length of that type of game, the game will take between 30 and 40 hours to complete maybe longer if you go to complete everything in the game, so even if we don't get it, you will get more then $20 worth out of it.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 48 (161 Views)
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

Actually, saying the US March update was garbage is pretty far off the mark. The feedback this month was pretty much all positive. Spec Ops was one of the suprise hit games of 2012. Mostly everyone was pleased with it. Joe Danger 2 and The Cave were great titles too. We'll know in a couple more weeks what we'll get in April so you really have no place complaining right now.

Also im sure everyone in EU prob isn't as happy with their content for April. That Lord of the rings game got horrible reviews. It averages a 6.2 on metacritic.. I do hope they give US Plus members Okami HD though seeing as that was another great game that a lot of people didn't play.

My statemnt of PS Plus being garbage is IMO not off the mark, but point on.

Spec Ops was a decent game, but just because everyone with  plus isn't retarded and downloads the "free" content provided via plus does not mean the content was pleasureable for the masses.

Your opinions about the other games listed are your opinion, and i have to wholeheartedly disagree.

to note: BECAUSE we don't know what we'll be getting next month is all the more reason to complain about the crap-fest service US Plus has been since the IGC incorporation. Better to shoot out MY OPINION to the masses, and to SONY PS PLUS TEAM, to think MUCH HARDER how to please their customers with GOOD to GREAT games, not with mediocre to terrible content  (i.e. Chronovolt, etc.).

You have no merit on stating i cannot present my opinion just becasue we don't know what we'll be getting in 2 weeks.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 48 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Mar 22, 2013

smoothboarder540 wrote:
Usually EU does get better games but I like our free games better this month. I'm not a fan of Mass Effect even though most people are. And Okami doesn't look like a game I would like so next month will probably be better for me too. I would like to get Escape Plan free though.

Forget about buying Escape Plan. Better wait for it to go "free" IGC.

Read reviews, and you'll realize before you make the dumb decision to buy this garbage is that it's buggy, unresponsive, and lacks full compatibility control of the dual touchscreens.

Verdict: WAIT for it for "free" IGC or spend your $ on better qulaity games than one that was apparently rushed and breaks frequently.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 48 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5628 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

Actually, saying the US March update was garbage is pretty far off the mark. The feedback this month was pretty much all positive. Spec Ops was one of the suprise hit games of 2012. Mostly everyone was pleased with it. Joe Danger 2 and The Cave were great titles too. We'll know in a couple more weeks what we'll get in April so you really have no place complaining right now.

Also im sure everyone in EU prob isn't as happy with their content for April. That Lord of the rings game got horrible reviews. It averages a 6.2 on metacritic.. I do hope they give US Plus members Okami HD though seeing as that was another great game that a lot of people didn't play.

Spec Ops was a decent game, but just because everyone with  plus isn't retarded and downloads the "free" content provided via plus does not mean the content was pleasureable for the masses.

Your opinions about the other games listed are your opinion, and i have to wholeheartedly disagree.

to note: BECAUSE we don't know what we'll be getting next month is all the more reason to complain about the crap-fest service US Plus has been since the IGC incorporation. Better to shoot out MY OPINION to the masses, and to SONY PS PLUS TEAM, to think MUCH HARDER how to please their customers with GOOD to GREAT games, not with mediocre to terrible content  (i.e. Chronovolt, etc.).

You have no merit on stating i cannot present my opinion just becasue we don't know what we'll be getting in 2 weeks.

Although I may agree about Chronovolt, I could not stand playing that game for very long, but the other poster has very good merit when saying you don't know what we are getting next month, your whole posts was about EU in April, you listed all april content, complaining about NA, when you have no idea what we are getting in April, your topic title even lists Okami, for all you know we could also get it next month, but the thing is you don't know, so comparing EU with an unreleased list makes no sense.

You also keep being up since the IGC, you also release before the IGC we got less games then we do now, the IGC made plus better then before, sure not ever month can be good, and they try to release games for different groups of people, they can't just settle one one group and no one else, calling it garbage is a pretty harsh word, although it hasn't been the greatest as of late, this month was still a step up.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 48 (152 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3490 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

smoothboarder540 wrote:
Usually EU does get better games but I like our free games better this month. I'm not a fan of Mass Effect even though most people are. And Okami doesn't look like a game I would like so next month will probably be better for me too. I would like to get Escape Plan free though.

Forget about buying Escape Plan. Better wait for it to go "free" IGC.

Read reviews, and you'll realize before you make the dumb decision to buy this garbage is that it's buggy, unresponsive, and lacks full compatibility control of the dual touchscreens.

Verdict: WAIT for it for "free" IGC or spend your $ on better qulaity games than one that was apparently rushed and breaks frequently.

Escape Plan was actually a very enjoyable game and I would say is def worth the price. I had no problems with unresponsiveness.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 48 (143 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3490 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

Spec Ops was well liked by a lot of game reviewers if you go back and read up on it. The gameplay was nothing special but the story is viewed by many as one of the best in any shooter. I've heard that from all kinds of places. Again the feedback the Plus team got in regards to the US March content was pretty positive from all the comments I read. Sorry Plus apparently doesn't please you. Maybe dont subscribe to it anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 48 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Mar 22, 2013

This is the first month, in a while, I can say EU doesn't get a game I would absolutely love to have.  I enjoyed The Cave, and would probably enjoy the other two, but EU's April is a "meh," for me.  No interest in Vita-only titles.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 48 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1786 posts

Mar 22, 2013
i clicked this thinking we're getting okami. nope, just some kid raging. im leaving.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 48 (132 Views)
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Mar 22, 2013

jesus christ.

spec ops: DECENT at best. the gameplay was EXACTLY like Uncharted, and the stroy IMO sucked **bleep**; seriosuly sucked **bleep**.

Vanquish: total garbage with horrible gameplay mechanics, and even more horrendous story and voice acting;

cave: total MEH-fest similar to the vast majority of "professional" reviews.

tekken: another gaddman **bleep** gay **bleep** fighter NO ONE cares about.

Disgaea3: MEH-fest again, crap-fest regurgitated "strategy rpg" should be shot in the back of the head in the backyard ditch.

everything else for the past since IGC: GARBAGE AT BEST.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 48 (131 Views)
0 Likes