Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

Mar 22, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

jesus christ.

 

spec ops: DECENT at best. the gameplay was EXACTLY like Uncharted, and the stroy IMO sucked **bleep**; seriosuly sucked **bleep**.

 

How is a first-person shooter "EXACTLY like" a third-person adventure game?!?!?! lolwot?!

 

Just can't take anything you say seriously if you're going to spurt out garbage like that.

Message 21 of 48 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/19/2008
Offline
4466 posts
 

Re: EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

Mar 22, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

jesus christ.

 

spec ops: DECENT at best. the gameplay was EXACTLY like Uncharted, and the stroy IMO sucked **bleep**; seriosuly sucked **bleep**.

 

Vanquish: total garbage with horrible gameplay mechanics, and even more horrendous story and voice acting;

 

cave: total MEH-fest similar to the vast majority of "professional" reviews.

 

tekken: another gaddman **bleep** gay **bleep** fighter NO ONE cares about.

 

Disgaea3: MEH-fest again, crap-fest regurgitated "strategy rpg" should be shot in the back of the head in the backyard ditch.

 

everything else for the past since IGC: GARBAGE AT BEST.

 

 

 


This right here is so ridiculous its funny Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 48 (141 Views)
PlayStation Support
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
5901 posts
 

Re: EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

Mar 22, 2013

Off-topic comments have been removed from the board.  Feel free to agree or disagree with each other in a respectful manner.

 

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 23 of 48 (130 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Online
4909 posts
 

Re: EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

Mar 22, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:
Spec Ops was well liked by a lot of game reviewers if you go back and read up on it. The gameplay was nothing special but the story is viewed by many as one of the best in any shooter. I've heard that from all kinds of places. Again the feedback the Plus team got in regards to the US March content was pretty positive from all the comments I read. Sorry Plus apparently doesn't please you. Maybe dont subscribe to it anymore.

I have to agree with Mercenary09 on this and his previous posts in this thread.

 

OP, I'm sorry for saying but you're acting like "I-want-to-conplain-just-because-I-can" trolls who just complain for the sake of it. I totally and wholeheartedly agree with you that PS Plus was nothing short of trash for the first couple of months starting 2013, but this month is in no way near crappy.

 

We got 50% off great games like The Walking Dead, Journey and Assasin's Creed III at the start of the year. We got Spec Ops: The Line which had on my toes while I was playing it for the first time when it hit Plus at the start of this month; it was simply an amazing game that deserved more attention. We got The Cave which is an above average game receiving a score of ~8 from IGN and is a new release too. We got Joe Danger 2 which is a well-known PSN game and is also fun to say the least.

 

Don't get me wrong, I complained about PS Plus being crappy in the US before this month and the new layout, but now that they've improved (and hopefully hold on to it), I gotta give them the credit they deserve. And while I was comparing EU Plus with US Plus before, I no longer do that. Why? Because we're getting good stuff, regardless what EU are getting. Am I satisfied with Plus the way it is now, or am I not? That's the question you would want to ask yourself. My only reason to compare US to EU was because our service was seriously lacking, and I wanted to show them where to look for, for inspiration. I didn't compare just because I want the exact same games they got.

 

Please have some logic sink into your threads and/or comments instead of throwing insults and bad words left and right. Provide feedback in a well behaved way and everybody will listen. Provide it the way you did with this thread, and nobody will care.




Message 24 of 48 (128 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/05/2009
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

Thanks Unicorn Justice!

 

I do agree that unless the current PSPlus team ramps it up to match the quality/desirability of the IGC in EU, the whole IGC management/Plus Management needs to get the chop and replace it with people who know how to match the IGC in EU.

 

Am I overeacting? Probably not! If Sony wants IGC and PSPlus to succeed, SHOW THEM THE VALUE. Non-subscribers would see that it's not a good deal because US gets random games with the occasional gems while EU gets the desirable ones month after month.

Message 25 of 48 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/25/2013
Offline
263 posts
 

Re: EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

Mar 22, 2013
I apologize, spec ops is the first IGC game given within 1 year of its original release date. I stand corrected.
Message 26 of 48 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/19/2008
Offline
4466 posts
 

Re: EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

uptownsoul wrote:
I apologize, spec ops is the first IGC game given within 1 year of its original release date. I stand corrected.

The Cave, Joe Danger 2, Guardians of middle earth, etc and all the Vita games were withing the first year as well.

Message 27 of 48 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/25/2013
Offline
263 posts
 

Re: EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

Mar 22, 2013
Ok well I was referring to ps3 titles, not specifically PSN titles.
Message 28 of 48 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/19/2008
Offline
4466 posts
 

Re: EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

Mar 22, 2013

Atrus_007 wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:
Spec Ops was well liked by a lot of game reviewers if you go back and read up on it. The gameplay was nothing special but the story is viewed by many as one of the best in any shooter. I've heard that from all kinds of places. Again the feedback the Plus team got in regards to the US March content was pretty positive from all the comments I read. Sorry Plus apparently doesn't please you. Maybe dont subscribe to it anymore.

I have to agree with Mercenary09 on this and his previous posts in this thread.

 

OP, I'm sorry for saying but you're acting like "I-want-to-conplain-just-because-I-can" trolls who just complain for the sake of it. I totally and wholeheartedly agree with you that PS Plus was nothing short of trash for the first couple of months starting 2013, but this month is in no way near crappy.

 

We got 50% off great games like The Walking Dead, Journey and Assasin's Creed III at the start of the year. We got Spec Ops: The Line which had on my toes while I was playing it for the first time when it hit Plus at the start of this month; it was simply an amazing game that deserved more attention. We got The Cave which is an above average game receiving a score of ~8 from IGN and is a new release too. We got Joe Danger 2 which is a well-known PSN game and is also fun to say the least.

 

Don't get me wrong, I complained about PS Plus being crappy in the US before this month and the new layout, but now that they've improved (and hopefully hold on to it), I gotta give them the credit they deserve. And while I was comparing EU Plus with US Plus before, I no longer do that. Why? Because we're getting good stuff, regardless what EU are getting. Am I satisfied with Plus the way it is now, or am I not? That's the question you would want to ask yourself. My only reason to compare US to EU was because our service was seriously lacking, and I wanted to show them where to look for, for inspiration. I didn't compare just because I want the exact same games they got.

 

Please have some logic sink into your threads and/or comments instead of throwing insults and bad words left and right. Provide feedback in a well behaved way and everybody will listen. Provide it the way you did with this thread, and nobody will care.


HYPOCRITE!

 

Just because 1 month on decent releases DOES NOT constitute a mellow attitude. This is happening A LOT to you simple-minded gamers who think, "OH! A decent game, I think i'll love Sony for now until another bad release comes, and then rage about it."

 

 

 


Uh he isn't a Hypocrite because he saw they improved the games this month and if you read what he said he hopes it continues. March wasn't the only good month for plus content either. It wasn't the month that made people all the sudden realize Plus is worth the money. It was just a better month than Jan and Feb were.

Message 29 of 48 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/20/2012
Offline
2536 posts
 

Re: EU PS Plus: April '13: OKAMI HD

Mar 22, 2013
Considering you are all getting games for free I think the bitchfest should be toned down a bunch. If you don't like the ICG you get, terminate your PS+ subscription. Free games are free games, with 80 M of Sony users (PS3 + PSV) it's unreal to expect their choices of games to appeal to -everybody-~.

So, again, either enjoy the service (and there's a lot to enjoy) or just terminate the subscription so you won't feel like you are being somehow slighted~.
Message 30 of 48 (142 Views)