Highlighted
Feb 26 2013
By: UnrealButcher Uncharted Territory 1508 posts

Edit: Rainbow Moon PS Vita gameplay. +Sequel announcement

[ Edited ]
7 replies 573 views Edited Feb 28, 2013

Sorry, there seems to be no sound for the video.

Edit:

Rainbow Moon's sequel Rainbow Skies announced for 2014. Link.

From article:

But we have exclusive details on Rainbow Skies that you won’t find anywhere else. We can’t confirm platforms for you quite yet, but Nils Ngai from publisher EastAsiaSoft did tell me this: “[Platforms] are still unconfirmed at the moment but given our track record, chances for being a PlayStation exclusive are high.” So you can read into that what you will.

Message 1 of 8 (573 Views)
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Re: Rainbow Moon PS Vita gameplay.

Feb 26, 2013

beautiful! Perfect for the Vita. Hope it comes soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Message 2 of 8 (563 Views)
Wastelander
715 posts

Feb 26, 2013
It is the FIRST video and they are still working on it.
Message 3 of 8 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Feb 26, 2013

That looks awesome! It's my first time ever hearing of or seeing that franchise before but I liked it. I am definitely going to have to go pick up an 8GB memory card now. Hopefully, I can find one for $19.99 at Fry's Electronics. The PS Vita needs more rpgs.

Message 4 of 8 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Message 5 of 8 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

When Rainbow Moon was released on the PS3, it got very positive feedback.   This title is perfect for the Vita because of the average graphics, actually looking better on a smaller device.   Not to mention the ability to play it anywhere makes it a great time killer, in short or large bursts.

I've played several hours of the single player campaign, and it is definatly hard if you play on the higher difficulty, pearls come slow and you will find yourself having to grind easier monsters in order to survive, however, where you place your stats is entirely up to you.   As you level, you will find it increasingly harder to hit cap.   The fact that you can also level up your skills is awesome.   And if I recall there are 999 levels?   Think I saw a trophy for hitting Level 500 somewhere.

This is a great game and definatly going to be a Day 1 Purchase for me.

Though I am sure that it's going to be $14.99 or close to that, I would pay $39.99 to have this on a physical game card, with only DLC or patches taking up space, instead of having 750-2GB on my memory card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Subscribe to my Youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodShono?feature=mhee
Message 6 of 8 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

BShornock wrote:

When Rainbow Moon was released on the PS3, it got very positive feedback.   This title is perfect for the Vita because of the average graphics, actually looking better on a smaller device.   Not to mention the ability to play it anywhere makes it a great time killer, in short or large bursts.

This is a great game and definatly going to be a Day 1 Purchase for me.

Though I am sure that it's going to be $14.99 or close to that, I would pay $39.99 to have this on a physical game card, with only DLC or patches taking up space, instead of having 750-2GB on my memory card.

Check my original post for an edit containing a link to the announcement of it's sequel coming out next year.

Message 7 of 8 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

May 18, 2013

I can't wait. I got Platinum on this game, but still have not completely finished it (gotten to max level, beaten the true "final" boss, etc.)

I'm stoked to find out on their YouTube channel that "cross save" is planned, as well as a discount for people who purchased the PS3 version.

I was worried I would need to start an all new game on the Vita version. I'm glad I can just pick up where I left off.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 8 of 8 (357 Views)
0 Likes