Well, a bit too RPG heavy lately but in general an awesome month! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1762 posts

Re: Europe's PS Plus content for June

May 15, 2013

From a PS3 standpoint, the month is decent, though US already has Demon's Souls. Amalur is a nice addition since most people probably wouldn't buy it in light of the studio going under, despite it receiving fairly good reviews. ICO and Shadow of the Colossus have probably already been played by most people interested in those games, but I guess it's good for those that didn't have a PS2.

From a Vita standpoint, yuck! Rayman Origins is decent (Vita is the perfect platform for platformers), but alongisde that they get a lame mini, so meh.

Wtih the last few months of US PS+ getting better and better, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that US June will beat EU June in most people's eyes!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (83 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11007 posts

May 15, 2013

Kingdoms of Amalur was a great game. I hope people pick it up while its' free. I've noticed though that it seems often EU is a bit ahead of the US on some games. They got Darksiders free earlier than we did in the US. So I wonder if that means KoA will be headed to the US's PS+ soon?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

May 15, 2013
I just picked up KoA about a month ago, so hopefully it doesn't come to US+ :smileyhappy:

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3305 posts

May 15, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

Kingdoms of Amalur was a great game. I hope people pick it up while its' free. I've noticed though that it seems often EU is a bit ahead of the US on some games. They got Darksiders free earlier than we did in the US. So I wonder if that means KoA will be headed to the US's PS+ soon?

I know I hope it does! KoA is a game i've been wanting but have held off on in hopes Plus would offer it. With it joining the IGC in EU I now have hopes that we'll get it sometime too.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (64 Views)
0 Likes