Aug 04 2013
By: Mockers- Hekseville Citizen 293 posts

Everquest Next/Landmark for PS4

4 replies 629 views Edited Aug 4, 2013
I think it should be pushed for Everquest Next/Landmark should be for PS4 along side PC. It would really make PS4 High up on the mmorpg chain. He mentioned the controller is already optimized for the game they stated to. It would make ps4 elite with Dc universe planet side and Everquest next. It would also be a ground breaking mmo never before seen. http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/08/02/everquest-next-is-real-and-its-amazing
Message 1 of 5 (629 Views)
Fender Bender
3312 posts

Re: Everquest Next/Landmark for PS4

Aug 4, 2013

Oh how I hope this makes it way to PS4. It's running on the same engine as Planetside 2. I spent many nights with the original Everquest. It actually helped me make it through some dificult times. and I made a some good friends; a few of which I am still friends with today. This game is looking absolutly amazing! I doubt that it will launch with the PC version but I am truly hoping we will get it some time next year.

Message 2 of 5 (617 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Aug 4, 2013
Yes i agree i hope it comes to ps4. I did have a thought tho while watching the announcement. When the showed soemote system and they siad you could eithier use cued emotion for you character or look in a camera and your character will emote your facial expressions. So could that mean sonys new camera for ps4 will have this capability. If so think of the possibilities.
Message 3 of 5 (596 Views)
Fender Bender
3312 posts

Nov 18, 2013
More great news for the PS4. I will take this news pretty much as confirmation of the Everquest Next coming to PS4.- "We haven't announced, technically, that we're putting it on PlayStation 4, but it's fair to say that we're a Sony company so, you know, I say that with a smile on my face," Smedley told GamerHub TV (via CVG). "I can't wait to see it on the PS4." This is HUGE!
Message 4 of 5 (477 Views)
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Nov 18, 2013
Sweet hope its "EverQuest Next Online Adventure" :smileyvery-happy:
My names roastbeefbeast and I dislike most people :smileyvery-happy:
Message 5 of 5 (454 Views)