Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Re: Everything PS4 is great... except

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2013

The DS4 hurts my hands. It's just very uncomfortable. Can't bend fingers after using it for a while. It's not me, other pads are fine.

I have plenty of other PS4 issues but I feel like I'd be just repeating whats all over the forum at this point.

Message 11 of 16 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3029 posts

Dec 30, 2013
@bountyhunter_123

"I really don't understand how people are have problems with their analog sticks"

Well then, I guess there are some things that are too much for you to comprehend.

One of my analog sticks has some wear. Still very happy with the PS4.
Message 12 of 16 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3029 posts

Dec 30, 2013
I will say though, the one thing that I do not like is the micro USB connection to the controller. They have it at the very bottom of the controller, so when you have it plugged in and set it down it is resting on the cord. The connection just doesn't seem very good, it always feel like the cord is going to fall out. If you look at it from the bottom while it's plugged in you can see about 2 mm's sticking out of the controller.
Message 13 of 16 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Dec 30, 2013

I mean this is just a shot in the dark but you could be pressing down to hard on the thumb sticks, but again as someone said there are third party products to fix the issue if it persists

Message 14 of 16 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3029 posts

Dec 30, 2013
Maybe I am pressing down to hard. The little bit of wear is only on one stick and so far I can only tell by looking at if. The sticks still feel how they should. None of my DS3's lost as much rubber off the sticks as my DS4 has. And I've had both consoles since launch. I do like the DS4 way better than the DS3 though.
Message 15 of 16 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Dec 30, 2013

that-acmilan-guy wrote:
It is hard for me to get comfortable with the analog stick, for some reason it leaves mark on my thumbs. I find it too small, hoped for a bigger surface area. Also it needs bigger battery, the battery is just awful.

The battery is awful! I couldn't imagine only having one controller! This may seem off topic but it actually applies to the bad battery life. they need to get rid of the notification that pops up on screen when your controller turns off. This is really annoying when viewing a movie. I would just leave the controller on, but  the length of a movie will just about run the battery  completely out.

Message 16 of 16 (270 Views)
0 Likes