Oct 22 2013
By: mochuuu SIEA 1490 posts

Everything You Need to Know About Assassin’s Creed IV

[ Edited ]
14 replies 338 views Edited Oct 22, 2013

Hey everyone, 

Just wanted to share the latest Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag drops from our pals at Ubi. Enjoy! 

Originally posted on PS Blog: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/22/everything-you-need-to-know-about-assassins-creed-iv-black...

+ Posted by Gabriel Graziani // Community Developer, Ubisoft

Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag is gearing up for launch on PS3 and PS4. In anticipation of this momentous event, we’ve created a brand new trailer to deliver all the details you’ll need in order to stride confidently in the daunting shoes of Captain Edward Kenway. With compelling characters, an expansive world, and a near-infinite amount of pirate activities to engage in, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag is the largest and most immersive game in the Assassin’s series.

Get to know Captain Edward Kenway and his host of fearsome pirate allies, like Charles Vane, Anne Bonny, Calico Jack, and Blackbeard. Take on pirate hunter Woodes Rogers, whose ruthlessness is surpassed only by his infamy as the bane of outlaw sailors.

Board the Jackdaw and meet Adéwalé, your talented Quartermaster. He’ll ensure the Jackdaw sails true, and will even guide you in upgrading the ship, adding additional cannons, swivel guns, fire barrels, and even the ability to rain hell from the sky with explosive mortars. Board any ship you please and press its crew into service, use it to repair the Jackdaw, or gift it to one of your crew and put them to work earning you money and goods as part of the Kenway fleet.

Explore over fifty exotic locations, from dense jungle and island plantations, to hidden cenotes and grand cities. Immerse yourself in the gameplay elements that have made Assassin’s Creed a world-class adventure series. From stealthy assassinations to all out brutal melee combat, you’ll be able to experience the Golden Age of Pirates on your terms.

And there’s even more as you drink, dive, and harpoon your way through the lush Caribbean landscape!

Armed with all of this knowledge, you’re finally ready to set sail with Captain Edward Kenway. Join us under the Black Flag of Assassin’s Creed IV.

Message 1 of 15 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Re: New Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Info From Ubisoft

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013

I've been considering getting this ever since Watch_Dogs got delayed.  Never played an AC game before, but, this one looks to be as good a place to start as any.  Drinking and Sharks..?  See, right there, I'm sold.  All that running around killing people and weaving a narrative with real history is just a bonus. Smiley Wink

Grindhead_Jim

Message 2 of 15 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Oct 22, 2013

when i saw this thread i was like oh no not another delay but haha thanx for the info

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 3 of 15 (325 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1256 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013

Awesome, thanks for the info!

Owner & Founder
www.teamcgn.com
Message 4 of 15 (322 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Oct 22, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Drinking and Sharks..?  See, right there, I'm sold.  

SAME

Message 5 of 15 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 22, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I've been considering getting this ever since Watch_Dogs got delayed.  Never played an AC game before, but, this one looks to be as good a place to start as any.  Drinking and Sharks..?  See, right there, I'm sold.  All that running around killing people and weaving a narrative with real history is just a bonus. Smiley Wink

I was in the same boat. Then I placed my pre-order. Now that boat is a pirate ship!

Message 6 of 15 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Re: Everything You Need to Know About Assassin’s Creed IV

Oct 22, 2013

Thanks for the info, this answers several questions and I saw some gameplay, which is never bad.

Message 7 of 15 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Re: Everything You Need to Know About Assassin’s Creed IV

Oct 22, 2013

RxVenomFox12 wrote:

Thanks for the info, this answers several questions and I saw some gameplay, which is never bad.

I dont like to watch that much  cus i dont want to spoil my game play lol the less i see the more interesting the game play gets for me.

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 8 of 15 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3747 posts

Oct 22, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I'm with you Jim. I was not sure about getting it at launch but now that Watch Dogs is out for a few months I might pick it up. I think this is actually what Ubisoft wants us to do. I have played AC1. It's a good game; not great. Very creative story. I still haven't finished. I got distracted by a little game called The Last of Us. I may try to complete it this week just so I can get a little bit of the story. So far it is getting rave previews and I have always loved Pirates.

Message 9 of 15 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Oct 22, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I am also getting this since Watch Dogs is being deyaled. I played the first AC game but not one since then. It is a pretty good game series I just got cought up in other games along the way.

Message 10 of 15 (273 Views)
0 Likes