Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: New Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Info From Ubisoft

Oct 22, 2013

Amnalehu wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I've been considering getting this ever since Watch_Dogs got delayed.  Never played an AC game before, but, this one looks to be as good a place to start as any.  Drinking and Sharks..?  See, right there, I'm sold.  All that running around killing people and weaving a narrative with real history is just a bonus. :smileywink:

I'm with you Jim. I was not sure about getting it at launch but now that Watch Dogs is out for a few months I might pick it up. I think this is actually what Ubisoft wants us to do. I have played AC1. It's a good game; not great. Very creative story. I still haven't finished. I got distracted by a little game called The Last of Us. I may try to complete it this week just so I can get a little bit of the story. So far it is getting rave previews and I have always loved Pirates.

AC1 will do nothing for you in terms of the story up to ACIV.

Message 11 of 15 (118 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1482 posts

Re: New Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Info From Ubisoft

OFFICIAL POST
Oct 22, 2013

Amnalehu wrote:

I'm with you Jim. I was not sure about getting it at launch but now that Watch Dogs is out for a few months I might pick it up. I think this is actually what Ubisoft wants us to do. I have played AC1. It's a good game; not great. Very creative story. I still haven't finished. I got distracted by a little game called The Last of Us. I may try to complete it this week just so I can get a little bit of the story. So far it is getting rave previews and I have always loved Pirates.

If you ever have the time, I would highly recommend playing AC2 as well. AC1 was good as a first entry in to the series, but AC2 really broke ground on their character development. AC4 looks to echo that, so I'm pretty excited for it. 

- morgan haro, SCEA Sr. Project Manager - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 12 of 15 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Re: Everything You Need to Know About Assassin’s Creed IV

Oct 22, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

RxVenomFox12 wrote:

Thanks for the info, this answers several questions and I saw some gameplay, which is never bad.

I dont like to watch that much  cus i dont want to spoil my game play lol the less i see the more interesting the game play gets for me.

That makes sense, I just wanted to see what they included that will make this game different, other than different main character.

Message 13 of 15 (114 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3683 posts

Oct 23, 2013

My collectors edition for this is set to ship to me for PS4 on Nov. 12th! Only a couple more weeks to go!

Message 14 of 15 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Yeah y launch titles games WERE: Battlefield 4 & Watch Dogs.

Now with Watch Dogs being delayed, it's being replaced with AC4. While Im sure it will be a lot of the same old in some ways, I've always loved the AC story and seeing whats next, and even the framed historical narrative that is limited to the individual games are still immersive as well. Plus seeing it on next gen visuals will be nice.

So this way I get the FPS Battlefield action I love, and a third person AC pirate game - nice mix :smileyhappy:

Message 15 of 15 (84 Views)
0 Likes