Monster Hunter
29 posts

Re: I made another account for the PS3 and used a fake date of birth and now I can't remember it.

Jul 10, 2014

Hermaeus_Moron wrote:

Good thing my mutant superpower is remembering people's fake dates of birth.

What an unstoppable force! When you decide to take over the world, please spare my life. 

Message 11 of 14 (113 Views)
Fender Bender
3892 posts

Re: I made another account for the PS3 and used a fake date of birth and now I can't remember it.

Jul 10, 2014

http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service/

"All information provided during account registration must be truthful and accurate. SNEI reserves the right to cancel any SEN Account that uses or that was created using untruthful or inaccurate information."

And since you just told everybody you lied on your registration info (faking your age), you're almost guaranteed to never get that account back unless you remember the password.

Message 12 of 14 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1817 posts

Jul 10, 2014

TorpidVizion wrote:

Hermaeus_Moron wrote:

What an unstoppable force! When you decide to take over the world, please spare my life. 

World domination comes later, right now I'm  still trying to decide between calling myself Captain Fakedate and Wrong Birthday Man.

Message 13 of 14 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Jul 10, 2014

Hermaeus_Moron wrote:

TorpidVizion wrote:

Hermaeus_Moron wrote:

World domination comes later, right now I'm  still trying to decide between calling myself Captain Fakedate and Wrong Birthday Man.

Ehhhh.. Out of the two, I would stick with Captain Fakedate, but as long as the disguise is legitimate the name shouldn't matter. 

Message 14 of 14 (102 Views)
0 Likes