Limit Breaker
22404 posts

Re: Final Fantasy Sequels

Feb 17, 2014

chaos_789 wrote:
I just bought  the PS4 a few days ago, I will try it out in a bit, then after that I will wait until Infamous is released in March.

i remembered you stated about buying a PS4 for infamous...

i don't see any game i want on the horizon yet..  and given that my ps3 still has a lot of games available.. might take me a while to play all these backlog of games i have..

but definately get a VITA SLIM this black friday.. and PS4 when i finish all my PSone, PSP, PS2 and PS3 games

will not rush anymore.. leaving games in wrapper.. :/ they are crying to be played..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 44 (96 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9653 posts

Feb 17, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:
I just bought  the PS4 a few days ago, I will try it out in a bit, then after that I will wait until Infamous is released in March.

i remembered you stated about buying a PS4 for infamous...

i don't see any game i want on the horizon yet..  and given that my ps3 still has a lot of games available.. might take me a while to play all these backlog of games i have..

but definately get a VITA SLIM this black friday.. and PS4 when i finish all my PSone, PSP, PS2 and PS3 games

will not rush anymore.. leaving games in wrapper.. :/ they are crying to be played..

Yup, I found it instock on one web site for retail price, so I bought it, as Infamous is my first PS4 game. (besides plus games), so I will try the PS4 out tonight to make sure it all works and everything, then I will wait until Infamous and continue playing my PS3 until then.

Message 12 of 44 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22404 posts

Feb 17, 2014

chaos_789 wrote:
Yup, I found it instock on one web site for retail price, so I bought it, as Infamous is my first PS4 game. (besides plus games), so I will try the PS4 out tonight to make sure it all works and everything, then I will wait until Infamous and continue playing my PS3 until then.

enjoy the new system Smiley Happy

keep me updated if there's any problem

what's the power consumption on the ps4?  did they list it in the owner manual?  300w?

the ps3 slimmer is 190W..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 44 (89 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9653 posts

Feb 17, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

enjoy the new system Smiley Happy

keep me updated if there's any problem

what's the power consumption on the ps4?  did they list it in the owner manual?  300w?

the ps3 slimmer is 190W..

According to the manual the maximum rated power is 250W and thanks, ya, I will let you know if their are any problems, I am going to try it out right now.

Message 14 of 44 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Feb 17, 2014
I like how none of this relates to Final Fantasy anymore

Message 15 of 44 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Trugo314 wrote:
I like how none of this relates to Final Fantasy anymore

I stopped playing Final Fantasy after 9. I couldn't really get into anything above that. I mean FF10 was tolerable for me, but after that it wasn't the same series I liked back during 7 & 8. I feel as though Lightning is trying to hard to be a female Cloud and it doesn't suit well for the character that she could be. I might be speaking out of ignorance since I've stopped playing after 9 but I watch my brother play 13 and 13-2 and I just couldn't get into the characters like I could back in the day.

Message 16 of 44 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Feb 17, 2014
I played VII and I loved it but I never beat it. I was borrowing it so I eventually had to return it. That's why I got XIII-2. It'll keep me entertained for a long time and I won't have to return it.

Message 17 of 44 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Trugo314 wrote:

I see a lot of people say the Final Fantasy Sequels aren't any good. Not FF VII to VIII, but more like FF XIII to XIII-2. I have XIII-2 and I enjoy it a lot. The battle system is amazing and I like the story. I don't know why, I always like time travel. But I only paid $12 for it so I think it was worth it. Was it?

Edit: Updated label. For more information on labels, click here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Labels-Best-Practices-in-PS-General/td-p/...

Don't judge anything by what other people say, everyone sees things differently and everyone has a unique experiece while playing the FFXIII trilogy, some may hate it, others love it. So you play it and find out by yourself.

No, it wasn't a waste of money, that game in my country is R$70~100.

Message 18 of 44 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Feb 17, 2014

X-2 was good, and all the sequel/prequels in the FF-7 universe were great, the 13 games.... not so much

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 19 of 44 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2302 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

X-2 was good, and all the sequel/prequels in the FF-7 universe were great, the 13 games.... not so much

me an Setzaroth don't normally see eye to eye on most things, but when FF is involved we kind of do.

as Setzaroth said X-2 was decent but i rather of played as the "original Tidus" more then Yuna, maybe just have her as a secondary character somehow, and if they dropped the dress up stuff.

anyway when i think FF i think 1-10 and 12 (FF11 doesn't count since it was an MMO) FF13 just took to many risks and they couldn't just let the mistakes they made that fans didn't like go. for an unknown reason they tried and tried to get people to like this. it could of been a good game if they didn't try so hard to recreate old fan favs but rather then give fans what they wanted they made FF13 in attept to stick to the old quote "we will never make a trilogy." thing.

that is also part of the hatred the game got, rather then have a continued story of by far the most popular FF, FF7 they gave out sequels to FF13.

Message 20 of 44 (48 Views)
0 Likes