Mar 23 2013
By: Mugga_Rich First Son 2 posts

First post with a quick question...

4 replies 1614 views Edited Mar 23, 2013

None of my games have any volume. This happened after my last update. Any help?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (1,614 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Re: First post with a quick question...

Mar 23, 2013

Some people are having major issues after the update, your only option is to call Sony tech support.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (1,604 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Mar 23, 2013

if your mic has a sound setting example (turtle beach headsets) sometimes you can have the sound turned down or off without realising it make sure your mic is not on mute or has the sound turned down also make sure it is not your tv good luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKvfKqAuPEY

EVIL SADISTIC B down to the core of my bones, and NO ONE more loyal then me as your friend
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (66 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

Mugga_Rich wrote:

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forum. DId you try restarting the system yourself after the update finished?  You should also check your sound settings, they may have reverted back to default or to a setting that does not work with you set up.  

It would actually require a little more information, but I also have a suggestion.  You can try the Online Chat Help.  I have it linked in my signature.  They post hours for it, but those are not always accurate.  You can also call the tech support line.  Go to the FAQ Section, and there is a Thread, oh, here is a link:

• Need to call Customer Support? Here is the number.
800-345-7669 (800-345-SONY)

Hope this helps.  If you lets us know whether you are using Surround sound, headsets, regular TV output; we may be able to help more.:smileyhappy:

Here is that CHAT link ----------------------------------------------------------------VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
543 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

Mugga_Rich wrote:

Do you still have sound on the XMB? I had an issue with no sound on games  a couple times, but there were still sound on the XMB.  I went into audio output settings, clicked HDMI, clicked manual, removed check mark on dolby digital 5.1  ch. and it solved the issue.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (42 Views)
0 Likes