Sackboy
398 posts

Re: For the players since 1995

Oct 22, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

THE_FORCE wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:
 you know sony some of us who had been playing on a playstation console since 1995  have kids now you know? 

True gamers don't let anything get in the way of their gaming time - and that includes having kids.

:smileylol:

i said it because i think it would have been great to see them play little big planet 4 players on screen with their kids for the ps3 era. They didnt aged at all lol

I was only pulling your leg remanutd5! :smileywink:

Message 51 of 68 (248 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
904 posts

Oct 22, 2013

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

At the end of the video she states that if you spot all the playstation symbols ( Circle, square, X, and triangle ) that you have a chance to win a PS4 but she does not state where to send the info to??? Does she just mean in the comments b/c if thats the case then everyone will know the answer lol. 

EDIT :I found where :smileyhappy: 

I hope you live in the UK because it is for UK Legal residents only.

Message 52 of 68 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

tross88 wrote:
Interesting ad. I was 7 back in 1995, and didn't convert from the genesis to the ps1 till Christmas 1996, but I spent many great years with the Playstation brand, and I'm so glad I have my ps4 paid off. If anyone wonders why stuck with my ps3, even during the early years, and through the now irrelevant hack a couple years back, I can kindly point them in the direction of this ad, and by this point I have no regrets. I do kind of wish the characters in this ad started out as kids, because that's what I was back in the 90s, but otherwise, I liked it a lot.

I was 8 years old in 1995 lol I forgot when I had my PS1

I always thought you were younger, CDB.

That kid needed a mushroom cut and a flannel jacket. Poor guy probably got stuffed into lockers in 95 with that head of hair.

FYI: the PS1 on the floor...probably had a lot of drinks spilled on it. Did you know that Nintendo of America changed the Super Famicom design to the blocky purple mess because the surface was too flat? Turns out thousands of dumb kids were putting their glasses of coke on top of the NES and parents were demanding Nintendo repair their wet, sticky consoles for free. You can't make this stuff up. :smileytongue:

Message 53 of 68 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Oct 22, 2013

I too, since 1995. Chose between ps1 and sega saturn. 

Message 54 of 68 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2484 posts

Oct 22, 2013

Letherface wrote:

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

At the end of the video she states that if you spot all the playstation symbols ( Circle, square, X, and triangle ) that you have a chance to win a PS4 but she does not state where to send the info to??? Does she just mean in the comments b/c if thats the case then everyone will know the answer lol. 

EDIT :I found where :smileyhappy: 

I hope you live in the UK because it is for UK Legal residents only.

**bleep**.....I'm out, I found them all to.

Message 55 of 68 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Oct 22, 2013

The video was Great.

Reminded me of the good times through the years.

Sony is the company that made gaming what it has become.

Sure they didn't invent gaming but they did push it forward like none before.

From day one it has been about games and this is still true today.

They try and have found the best studios for exclusive content.

They have some of the Greatest games ever.

They don't buy off companies to the extent of "Others".

They have relied on creativity and experiences you can't get with other companies.

I have owned many consoles through the years but none have been more memorable than the

Playstation consoles. I have never lost my faith in Sony.

After all it's never been a gimmick with the name.

The name of the console from day 1 has been exactly what you expected and what you got. PLAY STATION.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 56 of 68 (224 Views)
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Oct 22, 2013

My first PlayStation console was the PS2. I never owned a PS1 but I still have my memories of opening up my PS2 and PS3 and playing them. :smileyhappy:

Message 57 of 68 (217 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Oct 22, 2013

This ad explains me fully.

I have always, and will always, be a PS fanboy... 

Message 58 of 68 (194 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4264 posts

Oct 22, 2013

Awesome ad. Thanks for sharing.

I was a gamer long before the PS1 came along, but when it did -- it was beautiful... :smileyhappy:

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 59 of 68 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Pretty cool ad. I remember playing the PS1 with my brother until I couldn't stay awake any longer.  I have had all of the playstation systems and can't wait to pick up my pre-ordered PS4 on launch day. Pretty excited.

Message 60 of 68 (166 Views)
0 Likes