Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
572 posts

Re: Free $10 credit from PSN for being loyal :)

Feb 23, 2013
Bs. 5yrs tons of $$ and ps+ since it started. No $10., yet my friend who.just started his account 6 months ago got it.

Loyalty?? Lolol
Message 491 of 690 (434 Views)
Monster Hunter
26 posts

Feb 23, 2013

ShonicTH wrote:
ok this makes a lot of sense. If you have it uncheck, and you check it now, can you still receive it I guess? Now I'm more mad at myself than anything lol.

Well that's what she said.  She said her boss was upset cause he didn't get the 10$ voucher either cause he didn't have his clicked.

However to make sure I had mine clicked (I was pretty sure it was) I had her walk me through the process of checking it.

Upon going through we were able to see mine was already clicked.  She was clueless as to why I haven't received the 10$ voucher, she did say that they're still supposed to be going out though. 

Again I don't know if that's really true or if she was trying to avoid an angry customer (not that I'm ever really rude to an agent.  Ever).
But we can hope it's the truth.

Message 492 of 690 (420 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16564 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

The recieve promotions and news from sony option is talking about email though...not in general.. It clearly says at the bottom notifications will be sent to... and lists your email.

Message 493 of 690 (417 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
300 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Never got anything :smileysad:, yeah it sucks since I consider myself a loyal Sony customer. I have everything Sony, from PS3, to my TV and everything in between. But I am also not going to cry about 10$, I mean seriously, I spend that much on lunch everyday lol. Would've been nice, but not a serious issue at least not for me. I won't complain because I know if I was the one to get the 10$ I wouldn't complain lol.

Message 494 of 690 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Feb 23, 2013

x_IHIostile_x wrote:
Bs. 5yrs tons of $$ and ps+ since it started. No $10., yet my friend who.just started his account 6 months ago got it.

Loyalty?? Lolol

For real dude I've been a Loyal Customer of Sony's since the PS1 came out (2008 if were talking about the PSN Store).  I'm seeing people who I know for a fact haven't been a customer on the PSN for more than 6 months getting a $10 credit. F YOU Sony! Next time you try to be generous and reward your loyal customers, actually reward the loyal ones cause all you managed to do is pisss off the majority of your loyal customers

Message 495 of 690 (374 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30409 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013
Message 496 of 690 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Please if you haven't already read the following:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/Free-10-credit-from-PSN-for-being-loyal/m...

BRIT-KO

Lol What is this stupid half heartedly written message suppose to make it all better? These idiots really need to manage their promotions better instead of just using the word Loyal when clearly it's jus any random jack off who gets it.

Message 497 of 690 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4559 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Squeezitgirdle wrote:

ShonicTH wrote:
ok this makes a lot of sense. If you have it uncheck, and you check it now, can you still receive it I guess? Now I'm more mad at myself than anything lol.

Well that's what she said.  She said her boss was upset cause he didn't get the 10$ voucher either cause he didn't have his clicked.

However to make sure I had mine clicked (I was pretty sure it was) I had her walk me through the process of checking it.

Upon going through we were able to see mine was already clicked.  She was clueless as to why I haven't received the 10$ voucher, she did say that they're still supposed to be going out though. 

Again I don't know if that's really true or if she was trying to avoid an angry customer (not that I'm ever really rude to an agent.  Ever).
But we can hope it's the truth.

I don't have mine click and I was able to get the ten dollars. I know people who don't have the box click and they were able to get the ten dollars.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 498 of 690 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Feb 23, 2013
I didn't got mine, :smileysad: please sony post 1 to me!

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 499 of 690 (320 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I just do not understand how they randomly pick people and say they are loyal when some of them have not even been customers for a year yet. Sony should be looking at the people who have had the console for at least 2 or 3 years and then give it to them. I know it is only $10 but come on Sony you need to actually do something for us loyal customers who have stuck with you we could have all left when the PSN got hacked and went to Xbox but we stayed.

Message 500 of 690 (307 Views)
0 Likes