Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: Free $10 credit from PSN for being loyal :)

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

Without using strong language, I'm getting real tired of Sony's crap lately.  This $10 voucher really annoys me.  What defines a loyal customer to Sony?  Not me apparently.  Guess I didn't spend hundreds of dollars on my account when I first got my PSP (prior to the PS3 release) to this day with my Ps3 and Vita.  50+ digital downloads (Ps3 specific), 11 Ps1 purchases, 2 minis, and a handful of PSP digital titles along with a handful of UMDs.  So far just glad that Plus doesn't seem to be a factor in being "loyal" to Sony.  I even called up to supposrt after a hardware issue and they (the majority) didn't even get a voucher.  Not even their own employees are loyal?

Edit: Saw the post on Page 42, and I too will not accept that. 

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/3/1623319//pspgosigblk.png
Photobucket
Message 681 of 690 (1,463 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 28, 2013

lol  there are people that have a ps3 that got the EMail email  ... but never got the code on the ps3 ... unless there mail box is borken .. or they forgot to put the code in Smiley Tongue

UnrealButcher wrote:

I wouldn't expect this thread to get locked until March 5th or until they resolve the problem customers like I have in the below quoted post. At which point I would hope that they would make a stickied thread that's only a page so we don't have to look through 60+ pages of posts.

I was directed to this thread by a Mod in a thread that was more to the point of mine and others problem (that which is quoted in the below). So, I don't understand people that come into threads and bump it to complain about others, when the thread has nothing to do with them in essence spamming/trolling the thread.

Thanks for your time.

UnrealButcher wrote:

I also got the email, and while I have a PS Vita, I don't have a PS3 to claim it on.

My last downloaded games would be "Stranger's Wrath HD PS Vita" at the end of December and then "FF6" during the Anniversary sale a week or two ago. So don't think it has anything to do with early promotion.

Sorry for those of you who think people like me don't deserve this because I didn't buy a PS3. I have supported Sony with purchasing PS, PS2 and thousand of dollars worth of peripherals and games as well as cameras and their accessories though (enough to buy a new car and my Wife hates me for it Smiley LOL ), and am eager to see how PS4 and PS Vita will get along. I think hanging around and not selling my Vita is worth a little kick back myself.

Thanks Sony. Now can you make it so I can claim it on my Vita?

lol only problem with that is that there are people that have a ps3   and got the Email but they didnt get the code in the msg box on therer ps3 ... its A still has yet to come in     B  there mail box is borken or some reason the mail never made it   or C   they forgot to send it O.o

Message 682 of 690 (1,461 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 1, 2013
May I just say, and correct me if I'm wrong, but this was a North America promotion ONLY. I have yet to find people in other countries complaining about the "lack of loyalty" as badly as we are.

I was originally upset I did not receive one (my little brother did and he hasn't had his account longer than a month or so) especially when I read the loyalty thing too. However, I really feel no need to complain about it to this degree. I'll admit, just as SONY did around page 42, loyalty was the wrong word to use.

So, again, as one who also didn't receive credit...
...STOP WHINING!
YOU HAVE YOUR APOLOGY!
GOOD NIGHT!
Message 683 of 690 (1,390 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Man, that sucks. I really hoped that sony would probably just be late with everyones voucher codes.. guess not. *sigh* Why do I always miss out on these things? Maybe they're hinting me to switch to xbox...

Message 684 of 690 (1,377 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

sawh_10 wrote:

Man, that sucks. I really hoped that sony would probably just be late with everyones voucher codes.. guess not. *sigh* Why do I always miss out on these things? Maybe they're hinting me to switch to xbox...

its wrose for the people that got a email and never got the the code on there ps3  or cant even use their corde ... its like sony trolling ... but dont let it get to you  ... i was also mad that they got my hopes when i looked at my email and the msg that i would get 10$ if i looked at my ps3  i frist was thinking i would geting 10$ to find out i didnt get the code in msg box  but  o well they know they scrwed up

Message 685 of 690 (1,366 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

Mar 1, 2013

been 8 days and they havent come out PUBLICALLY and said anything about it. and by public i dont mean post it on a forum thats flooded and barely anyone visits, i mean throw up an ad saying hey guys sorry we messed up. and how long this threads been going on kept alive mostly by a few whiners who are jumping ship (normal for forum), a few irritated folks like me who are still peeved but wont stop giving those greedy sony execs money, few people who gotten over it and wanna see it end and keep spamming that it should be locked. and the sheep who just wanna defend motherland sony from savage inbred creatures who dare speak ill about it as if were insulting their real mothers. makes me curious how long this is gonna last til we get some proper resolution be it by overzealous mods locking it to protect their masters, sony coming out and apologizing or finishing the promotion to those who havent recieved and fixing it so vita can get it too, sony coming out saying it was random in public in one way or another, or just plain disinterest in it all.

Message 686 of 690 (1,339 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Message 687 of 690 (1,271 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 1, 2013
I'm honestly a little bothered with this. I have not received my "Thank you for being loyal - here is $10" and yet my bother has and our playstations live under the same roof. I'm not sure if being suspended once or tranfering my account to a new playstation as anything to do with it but ever since this has happened there has been issues with the store or an issue with the network in general, for example: redeeming funds from PSN cards, which I had purchased yesterday. I sort of figured because of the new Black Ops 2 map pack everyone just raided the store all at once hence at problems.

Off and on I'll have problems with transferring funds from my bank account to my psn wallet which occurred wednsday when I wanted to add funds a head of time considering the release date of the DLC the following day. So instead I bought a card instead. When I went to the store to purchare the dlc yesterday I had another item in my cart with the dlc, and on to a quick question on how to remove said items. Never had a clue, I just keep backing out of the cart until the items are removed. Anyway so I did end up getting the dlc but in a weird way because instead of comfirming purchase I accidentally backed out of the cart again returned to the item in the store. (My intention was to add funds via psn card.) The "put in/in cart" option was now "download now". I though I accidentally screw the store over but then I ound out it charged me funds from my account anyway. So I'm left with a still active $20 psn card but can't use due to errors that now read (8002156) which is similar to the code people were getting awhile back in the store, aside from the last numbers being different.

Before I did not mind these problems but now that I'm realizing it's becoming a bit worse off and nothing is being changed or fixed, yeah I'm becoming concerned.
Message 688 of 690 (1,261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

But can we get a LOCK please? By definition the "problem" has been resolved and the event in question is over.

Ohh geez ok here you go  padlock.gif

Smiley Tongue

Message 689 of 690 (1,256 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Mar 1, 2013

http://www.examiner.com/article/sony-responds-to-free-playstation-store-credits-found-inboxes?cid=db...

Thanks for reaching out. While we don't disclose the exact criteria used, we can say that select active PSN users were chosen to receive an XMB message that included a credit for their SEN Wallet as part of this special promotion.

I only play Vita Games Woman Happy
Add me as a friend if you want to.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 690 of 690 (1,189 Views)