Mar 06 2012
By: molotaz First Son 14 posts

From 1 to 10 how good do u think the PS VITA is? And why?

18 replies 51 views Edited Mar 6, 2012

Give some Pros and Cons!

Message 1 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: From 1 to 10 how good do u think the PS VITA is? And why?

Mar 7, 2012

I am loving mine so far.  I have only played Uncharted on it so far but will be getting Dungeon Hunter this week. The graphics are unreal and it has a good sound quality.  The controls feel natural and fit the hand well, at least in my opinion.  As far as cons, I am heart broken that you can't play PSone classics on it.  I would love to play some of these titles on the vita but, alas, it is not possible yet (Sony I hope you are listening)  Despite not playing the psone games, I would absolutely recommend getting this to any gammer.  Sony did good on this one! 

Message 2 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Mar 7, 2012

I would give it an 8 right now, with a 10 on the way, I'm sure.

Needs more updates.

The PSP still has a lot more features that Vita has yet to incorporate (internet radio and Skype apps, for instance).

I do feel that the Vita will have a better game library than the PSP. The launch line-up was decent and hopefully there will be tons of great new (and original) games that are on the Vita. If you're looking to buy the Vita now for specifically Vita games, its a toss-up depending on how many of the games released already interest you.

The only small issues is the freezing (its happened about 3 times)... and some of the menu loading is a little slow.

A few more months and the Vita will be even better.

Message 3 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Mar 7, 2012

I give it an 8.5. I love the larger screen, the touch screen and back touch pad are fun to use in the game. they only con I can think of is the right analog stick it too close to the buttons that it makes it hard for me to play fighting games.

Message 4 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Mar 7, 2012

Right now, I give it a 9.  It's not got that OMG MUST PLAY game yet, though Uncharted GA is very close.  I am quite happy with it for it to be at launch still.  Unit 13 turned out OK so far, UMVC is amazing, Rayman Origins is console perfect and Uncharted:GA is stellar.  The hardware and OS itself is perfection imo so far.  I can't give it a 10 without that AAA must play title though.

Message 5 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 7, 2012

Yeah I heard about the Dungeon Hunter so i looked it up and then realized how good graphics it has and some other stuff. So now i'm gonna get it and tell some of my other friends to get it too, so we could connect..... hopefully!

Message 6 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 7, 2012

Do u know when the next version of the PS VITA will be out?

Message 7 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 7, 2012

Yeah it really sux for the people that have big fingers that are waiting for the ps vita.

Message 8 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Mar 7, 2012
 molotaz wrote:

Yeah it really sux for the people that have big fingers that are waiting for the ps vita.

Just my observation but I have some large fingers/hands and the handheld doesn't hurt me.  I don't hit any more than one button at once either, even playing UMVC.  I wouldn't worry toooo much about it unless you really have some big hands. 

Message 9 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 7, 2012

true

Message 10 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes