Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 17 2012
By: Tseon First Son 3 posts

Future Ideas for Playstation

5 replies 96 views Edited Oct 17, 2012

I had an idea for Playstation but I don't know where to post.

So if here is the wrong place, I'm sorry.

I was thinking about a way to really immerse yourself in the game with motion controllers, but with possibility of playing more complex games like Modern Warfare and etc.

Please, check the whole idea and details here:
http://tseon.deviantart.com/art/PS-PROJECT-332863666?q=gallery%3Atseon%2F1862231&qo=0

http://tseon.deviantart.com/art/PS-PROJECT-Cover-332861483?q=gallery%3Atseon%2F1862231&qo=1

Message 1 of 6 (96 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4691 posts

Re: Future Ideas for Playstation

Oct 17, 2012

I don't understand what the idea even is...a glowing suit?  I don't think that's necessary or practical (PSEye can already detect body movements).  Especially for a game like MW; I think the sharpshooter would be the best way to experience that type of game, rather than just use your body.

kevin butler gun

Message 2 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Oct 17, 2012
Next system should ce compatible with modern hdd, better breathing case, and less likely to get ylod. Get basics fixed the rest is extra lol
Message 3 of 6 (78 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11412 posts

Oct 17, 2012
My tablet isn't opening your links right now, but you may have more luck promoting your idea here:

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 4 of 6 (77 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I'm sorry for taking that long to answer, I thought that when people posted I would get an e-mail to let me know, but I just notice that I wasn't subscribed and etc.

So, to see the idea you have to download the pdf file. The glowing suit it's just an image, the actual idea would be the glove.

I know that Sony already has the PSMove, but it's basically just a Sony version of the Wii controllers.

And Kinect is Microsoft. So I just thought that Sony could have something different, although I do realize that is sort of Minority Report feel to it.... Wasn't my intention, but it ended up like that. :smileywink:

As for the glowing suit, I was thinking if the buttons (X, square, and all others) were characters, how would they be.

And then evolved for persons that would enter a PSWorld, and immerse and have those outfits (wich could be personalized) on their avatars, and use as their names the respective buttons. And because I like the glove design, I decided to follow the pattern and ended up with the glowing suit. XD

So with that, I started a little story, with X being the main character, aka The Jumper (since X usually jump), and she would practice parkour, and would use those moves while immerse on this PS reality. And that goes for all of the other buttons wich I still have to properly design.

Anyway, it turned out to be a big post. Please download the pdf. I'm lookning forward for your opinion. :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 6 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Oct 26, 2012
According to recent uncovered patents, Sony is going to have a kinect like motion camera next gen. Pairing that with something like move and the sharp shooter could be really cool.
Message 6 of 6 (36 Views)
0 Likes