The Division:

Watch Dogs:

The Crew:

Uncharted 4:

Rime:

Final Fantasy XV

Metal Gear Solid 5:

Batman Arkham Knight:

I haven't heard or seen any of the news for the 100 indies so i can't really get excited about them yet. What are you guys anticipating?

EDIT: imbeded the vids. also i was really wanting destiny but im afraid it will be a let down now. I hate open world games that limit the number of players to a server to a handful. they say each planet is as big as the entire halo game (one of them). if its that big id expect hundreds if not 100 people per planet but i have a feeling it will be like gta 5. a huge open world limited to 16 people. what a huge waste of space.

Mod Edit: Updated label. Click here for more information on labels

Thanks!   ~lovely1rainbow

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. :smileytongue:

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (243 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
976 posts

Re: Games on my radar :)

Apr 28, 2014

About the same as me, minus FF. I've never really been a fan of them.

Rules & Guidelines Contact PlayStation Support | Need Help? PM Me

If you want to add me on PSN, please say in the request that you're from the PS forum.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1602 posts

Apr 28, 2014
No Destiny :smileysad:

Follow [twittername here] on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2463 posts

Apr 28, 2014

Watch Dogs, Metal Gear,  The Division and that pretty much does it for me, but you forgot to add The Order 1886 :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25294 posts

Apr 28, 2014

the FF series hasn't ever really grabbed me either but when i watched that video i was like O_O  ... i might have to get into it looking like that with that gameplay

yea no destiny.. i will beta test it and then see if it brings me back but right now it has lost my interest..

the order so far hasn't shown me any reason to want it. looks good but i can play all those other games for good looks. these other games ive listed actually seem to bring something new to the table along with graphics. 

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. :smileytongue:

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2463 posts

Apr 28, 2014

MIA_Philly wrote:

the FF series hasn't ever really grabbed me either but when i watched that video i was like O_O  ... i might have to get into it looking like that with that gameplay

yea no destiny.. i will beta test it and then see if it brings me back but right now it has lost my interest..

the order so far hasn't shown me any reason to want it. looks good but i can play all those other games for good looks. these other games ive listed actually seem to bring something new to the table along with graphics. 

From what we know of The Order so far as far as the story line and the time setting is enough to put it on my radar.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (206 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10990 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2014

The following games are on my radar (that I'll be buying), or am interested enough in playing:

The Witness

Tales of Hearts R

Costume Quest 2

Ray's the Dead

Rime

Alien: Isolation

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Soul Saga: Episode I

The Long Dark

Destiny

Final Fantasy XV

The Last Guardian

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Zestiria

Batman: Arkham Knight

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25294 posts

Apr 28, 2014

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

MIA_Philly wrote:

From what we know of The Order so far as far as the story line and the time setting is enough to put it on my radar.

the concept and the lure sound great but from what i have seen and heard from the game sites that have played it makes me feel like it wont be any good. so im still watching it but the games listed are already pre ordered and in some cases already pre paid for lol

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (192 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
857 posts

Apr 28, 2014

Definitely buying TLoU Remastered, Destiny, The Division

Also interested in H1Z1, Dying Light

XBOX Live gamertag: GUN5L1NGER
Frontier Communications is America's worst ISP, according to Netflix.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Caption Creator
1282 posts

Apr 28, 2014

you're missing Wolfenstein, The order, and The witcher 3

Should have gone with the Wii U
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (175 Views)
0 Likes