Oct 30 2013
By: sorullo77 Hekseville Citizen 311 posts

Gamestop Employees are laughing of Us.

22 replies 551 views Edited Oct 30, 2013

I can't believe that I'm the only one who knows that those fools are enjoying the PS4 and Killzone Shadow Fall, and every time we go to gamestop to pre-order a PS4 game they're telling us with the huge smile that they already own it with the console it self!1.. I feel dump. lol

Message 1 of 23 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Re: Gamestop Employees are laughing of Us.

Oct 30, 2013

sorullo77 wrote:

I can't believe that I'm the only one who knows that those fools are enjoying the PS4 and Killzone Shadow Fall, and every time we go to gamestop to pre-order a PS4 game they're telling us with the huge smile that they already own it with the console it self!1.. I feel dump. lol

What?

If I am comprehending right, this has been known for a while. Gamestop wants their employees to be amabassadors of what they sell. Heck, you can go buy Shadow Fall right now, just no system to play it on. Perhaps if you make friends with an employee, you can play it on theirs?

Message 2 of 23 (544 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Muanthuun wrote:

sorullo77 wrote:

What?

If I am comprehending right, this has been known for a while. Gamestop wants their employees to be amabassadors of what they sell. Heck, you can go buy Shadow Fall right now, just no system to play it on. Perhaps if you make friends with an employee, you can play it on theirs?

Too bad They don't pay that good for me to quit my job and get theirs... lol

Message 3 of 23 (521 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 30, 2013

sorullo77 wrote:

lol I don't see what is the problem with that.

Message 4 of 23 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Oct 30, 2013

sorullo77 wrote:

What? Gamestop employees don't get a PS4...

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan.
Message 5 of 23 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Oct 30, 2013

dont worry, before you know it, it will be the 15th

KZMProductionsGT
Message 6 of 23 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 30, 2013

xsongk wrote:

sorullo77 wrote:

I have a friend work at gamestop , and today he told me that he JUST LIKE any other gamer can't wait for the PS4 to come out to get it . and even if some people did get one I can't see what's the big deal in that LOL if not today you will get it tomorrow , thou I'm not going to buy one LOL

Message 7 of 23 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2374 posts

Oct 30, 2013
It's not true of all Gamestop or Gamestop employees. I know quite a few employees and they have to wait like everyone else for the console release date.
Message 8 of 23 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Oct 30, 2013

The forum is laughing at you.

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 9 of 23 (468 Views)
Sackboy
533 posts

Oct 30, 2013

xsongk wrote:

sorullo77 wrote:

Correct, they don't, but all GameStop managers get both consoles free, so it is very possible that they already have both systems.

Message 10 of 23 (460 Views)