Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 26 2013
By: Black0Panther Treasure Hunter 7609 posts

Gaming Memories. What is yours?

43 replies 273 views Edited Oct 26, 2013

Seeig now he have a larger comunity here. I want to hear other gamers mamories. Doesnt have to be playstation specific at all. Just great or gaming memories everone has. Here is a few of mine.

I will start of on Socom 2 online. Playing demoition map online. I was snipering and took a shot on an enemy. Got head shot andkilled him. Next thing is my phones ringing. My best friends yelling atme to turn on Tech TV. So I did and they had a segment on new games and was playing on line. all I head is I cant believe that Block Panther snipered me. One hit dead. Where was he hiding, Well that was me. I went back to my game and got a great laugh out of it.

Next memory will be Midtown Madness 3 on Xbox. I saw it in my Walmart andhad to try it. It was a ton of fun. My favorite aswell will be online play. A few of us were running around causing trouble. Well therea huge field with 2 huge ramps you can jump from. I bolted down the ramp not knowing some one else was doing the same. Instand mid air collision. It was so funny. Also playing law mode. Id love to outrun everyone o the freeway. It drove people nuts trying to catch me.

I wll say a bad memory for me. I played Doom 2 on old Dwango dial up servers. Before net went big. We had tourniments. Well the admin always placed the less skilled gamers agais the best in the first round just to iliminate them from the compition. I felt that was wrong and a waste of time for that player. Hemay get little better but had to wait hours till it was said and done before he could play again.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 44 (273 Views)
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Re: Gaming Memories. What is yours?

Oct 26, 2013
Spilling chocolate milk on my ps1 as a kid and breaking it while I was playing twisted metal 2

Playing team fortress 1, counter strike

Playing ps2 for like 10 hours per day and getting bad grades in school

Too many to list, lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 44 (263 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10893 posts

Oct 26, 2013

There is a vast number of gaming-related memories to choose from. How about the time I bought Elevator Action and Contra for $20 at a yard sale. This one got me my first look at Super Mario Bros. 3 in action, which completely blew me away. Then there was the incident when I brought home a brand-new Xbox 360 with a used copy of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. The system ran fine. Popping in the game started a whirring and rattling noise in the machine. Soon I took out the disc to find the bottom of the disc completely scratched up in marks. I went back to the GameStop and returned the used copy for a new one. It was only $5 more, so I probably should have bought that to begin with. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 44 (249 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
925 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Black0Panther wrote:

Seeig now he have a larger comunity here. I want to hear other gamers mamories.....

hehehehehehe....mamories

doc shady signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 44 (245 Views)
Sackboy
522 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Being on disc 4 of FF8 and getting upset for being close to beating it, lol and doing a dive catch in a baseball game for N64. It was a great moment for me, since I was a kid.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 44 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9211 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Socom 2  i MIss MIss miss does days 

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 44 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3801 posts

Oct 26, 2013

I can't list it all here. So many good times, I just keep going back to this video :')

KZMProductionsGT
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 44 (225 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7609 posts

Oct 27, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

I can't list it all here. So many good times, I just keep going back to this video :')

I have so many myself. Just list a few. another great memory is playing any shooter multiplayer split screen vs friends. I was always the sniper. Id always get my kills and the comments that fly around the room would be so funny.  Unreal on the Dreamcast got to be the best. I was chasing my friend and he got pinned down from me and his sister. I luky tossed a grenade just before I died. It bounced towards him. Hes pinned due to the fire fight and all im hear ing no no no please no *BOOM* You suck! lol

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 44 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Oct 27, 2013

10 Unboxing my Sinclair ZX80 and Binatone TV Master.

20 Horace goes Skiing.

30 Chequered Flag.

40 Soccer on my Intellivision.

50 Getting 'HHH' on Grandstand's Scramble, Astro Wars and Mini Munchman.

60 Marvelling at the multichannel music on Fairlight and the speech synthesis on Robin of the Wood.

70 Completing 'The Hobbit'.

80 Creating my first 8x8 UDG.

90 GOTO 10

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 44 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Oct 27, 2013
BEATING RE DIRECTORS CUT ON ADVANCED MODE
BREEDING A GOLD CHOCOBO ON FF VII