Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: Get a 16 GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card for Only $29.99!

Mar 17, 2013

dolabla wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

dolabla wrote:
If they don't have it in stock at your local Best Buy, call your local Best Buy store and see if they can transfer it from one of their other stores that have it in stock. I just called mine and they're letting me do this.

already called them and guess what they told me to go get it myself lol 

I would have asked for the manager if they said that to me, or asked for the district managers number. That's a very butthole response. They can do it if they want to, they're just being **bleep** to you. The store I'm getting it transferred from told me that the store you're getting it transferred to (which is your local store) has to initiate the transfer.

They put one aside for me at the store I'm getting transferred from, and it'll be here tomorrow.

well the thing is when I called them they told me it's only 60 miles away and to transfer somthing it have to be like 80-90 miles away . I  don't know if they were telling me the truth or they were just lying anyway I will give them a call once my work finish today lol 

Message 11 of 28 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Mar 17, 2013

zack2091 wrote:

dolabla wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

dolabla wrote:
If they don't have it in stock at your local Best Buy, call your local Best Buy store and see if they can transfer it from one of their other stores that have it in stock. I just called mine and they're letting me do this.

I would have asked for the manager if they said that to me, or asked for the district managers number. That's a very butthole response. They can do it if they want to, they're just being **bleep** to you. The store I'm getting it transferred from told me that the store you're getting it transferred to (which is your local store) has to initiate the transfer.

They put one aside for me at the store I'm getting transferred from, and it'll be here tomorrow.

well the thing is when I called them they told me it's only 60 miles away and to transfer somthing it have to be like 80-90 miles away . I  don't know if they were telling me the truth or they were just lying anyway I will give them a call once my work finish today lol 

They definitely lied to you, lol. I'm getting mine transferred from exactly 50 miles away. Sounds like they just don't want to do it, which you need to speak to the manager or distrtict manager about it. That's horrible customer service. They're basically turning your money away.

Message 12 of 28 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
880 posts

Mar 17, 2013
Message 13 of 28 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Mar 17, 2013

That's a pretty good deal! Why can't they lower the 32 GB memory card though? lol

Message 14 of 28 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Mar 17, 2013

Thanks for the tip about the sale.

I've been waiting for a sale for awhile on these as I missed the last one, so I pounced on this one and grabbed two of them. (Although, I'm only keeping one and giving the other to my brother.)

Finally I ditch my 4GB memory and actually play more than one game at a time.

Will be nice being able to actually load up Gravity Rush and PSASB on the same card.

Message 15 of 28 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3206 posts

Mar 17, 2013
**bleep** I'm always broke when these sales come around haha
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 16 of 28 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Mar 17, 2013

I am broke too! Smiley Sad

Message 17 of 28 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 17, 2013

dolabla wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

dolabla wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

dolabla wrote:

They definitely lied to you, lol. I'm getting mine transferred from exactly 50 miles away. Sounds like they just don't want to do it, which you need to speak to the manager or distrtict manager about it. That's horrible customer service. They're basically turning your money away.

I just came back from best buy store they tried to get me one transfered but the system there won't let them do that, they even called the store that have the memory cards on sale and still couldn't make it happen Smiley Sad . oo well I was going to get ps plus for 1 year but whatever I'm staying with my 4 gb memory for now 

Message 18 of 28 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3206 posts

Mar 17, 2013
Buy it online, if you go online its $29.99
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 19 of 28 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Mar 18, 2013

zack2091 wrote:

dolabla wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

dolabla wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

dolabla wrote:

I just came back from best buy store they tried to get me one transfered but the system there won't let them do that, they even called the store that have the memory cards on sale and still couldn't make it happen Smiley Sad . oo well I was going to get ps plus for 1 year but whatever I'm staying with my 4 gb memory for now 

Well that's a bummer . At least you got them to try.  I wonder what the cause(s) was on why they couldn't do it? Cause from what they (the store it's coming from) told me was it has to be initiated by the store it's going to. They didn't have any problems. I called both store to see if it could be done and it was.

Message 20 of 28 (90 Views)
0 Likes