Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Getting an Xbox One.

Jul 2, 2013

they were going to gradually shove their explitive up your explitive bud. all those policies were there to make MS more money through statistics and forcing you to go through them to trade games.

photo Chaos-realmneosig_zps73b9b115.jpg
Message 31 of 170 (580 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jul 2, 2013
I dont gey why anyone would get an xbox one for so many reasons. I mean sure will micro$oft fans still buy it but compairing it to ps4 and all they have done i just dont see why. First you got a company who has put there wants and needs first over there costumers which are gamers. Sure they flipfloped after scolding gamers for complaints over drm always online and Kinect issues and finnaly did a 180. But even after that micro$oft still has blamed gamers for losing key features like game sharing and such. When i hear that micro$oft has listen to gamers and changed there policies I dont belive it. Micro$oft has siad it wasnt intill a week after E3 did they see how gamers felt when no drm campaigns had been going on way before that. The only reason they switched was when they saw sony dominating preorders and they where losing money.
Micro$oft hasnt listened to gamers at all. I dont think its because they have lost there touch but that they think they are all powerfull to take on everyone like apple when they havent become a brand even close to what apple has done. They justify a higher price on value but really on value of there company brand. dose micr$oft realy think gamers will pay 500 for a gaming system and on top pay for xboxlive. Many say it the inclusion of kinect but when compaired to ps4 its dosent make sense. You have ps4 with higher specs even if you argue its not much but its a fact ps4 specs cost more than micro$ofts. what they wont tell gamers is most of the overpricing has to do with inclusion of all the tv set top tech. The tech no gamer wants. If micro$oftwants to compete take out the tv crap include kinect and make it 399. in the end has microsoft really listen to gamers? If so why has dmr and internet been the only change. Kinect still has gamers in un uproar andlike i siad price too.

“If you do a focus group of a gazillion people and you show them two prices for competitive products,

100 percent always prefer the lower price. I think from a first impression standpoint the win goes to

Sony, at least as it relates to pricing. Microsoft is going to have to win the hearts and minds and convince

people that the higher price point is worth it, and that it provides really meaningful capabilities that will

be meaningful to consumers,” Hirshberg said in a recent interview. .
Message 32 of 170 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jul 2, 2013

FearedKiller7 wrote:
I hope Micro$oft enjoys watching me play my Ps4.

I am also getting one and will be doing the same thing HA HA. But, they won't be able to see anything because its going to be in a cabinet

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 33 of 170 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Xbox One is going to destroy the ps4 in sales. Why? Because Microsoft cares about the GAMERS.

you mean thier WALLETS and REPUTATION.

Message 34 of 170 (558 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Ha ya they are called MICRO$OFT and XBOX 180 for a reason! They dnt care about gamers and have proven it in every aspect and not just gamers know this but developers too.
Message 35 of 170 (547 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I was going to continue with Microsoft but then they became evil and we got a glance of the strong corporate vibe indie developers were talking about.

Message 36 of 170 (522 Views)
Splicer
96 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Xbox one will be fun to play at my friends house
Message 37 of 170 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
96 posts

Jul 2, 2013
As long as I don't spend any money
Message 38 of 170 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 2, 2013
The Xbone is good to laugh at, and that's about it.
Message 39 of 170 (497 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4191 posts

Jul 2, 2013

It's amusing to hear / read people talk about Microsoft as if they're the only company out to make money...

One difference between "$ony" and "Micro$oft", is: Sony tells us what we want to hear, while Microsoft just does what they want, without the need to reassure / coddle an insecure fan base.

But, both of their ultimate goals are -- To make money.

And both companies will be making a lot of it when their new consoles release -- Whether we "respect" / "trust" them or not.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 40 of 170 (486 Views)