Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
80 posts

Re: Getting an Xbox One.

Jul 5, 2013

im not here to argue okay i never said anything about graphical horsepower i just said they look fun i mean i am a PC gamer and i play with a:

AMD HD Radeon 5450

Intel Core 2 Duo

4GB of RAM

Those specs are not as good but yet i manage to play my games and im not complaining at all if graphics dont matter to my on the PC why would they bug me on Xbox One or on PS4 and last i remembered there both almost equal but the PS4 has better ram and slight better GPU PS4 has GDDR5 or GDDR3 RAM nice?  Xbox One has DDR3 RAM and i have on my PC DDR2 RAM.

Graphics are fine but to me its never about the graphics as much. for xbox one not being used on all of its games except for Forza well i dont know man its what ever to me and PS4 had bad Assassins Creed gameplay that game froze up alot and also the Knack game i herd also froze up lets hope its just dev kit issues dough it makes me worried about buying the PS4 thinking about it

Message 131 of 170 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Crescendo_66 wrote:

im not here to argue okay i never said anything about graphical horsepower i just said they look fun i mean i am a PC gamer and i play with a:

AMD HD Radeon 5450

Intel Core 2 Duo

4GB of RAM

Those specs are not as good but yet i manage to play my games and im not complaining at all if graphics dont matter to my on the PC why would they bug me on Xbox One or on PS4 and last i remembered there both almost equal but the PS4 has better ram and slight better GPU PS4 has GDDR5 or GDDR3 RAM nice?  Xbox One has DDR3 RAM and i have on my PC DDR2 RAM.

Graphics are fine but to me its never about the graphics as much. for xbox one not being used on all of its games except for Forza well i dont know man its what ever to me and PS4 had bad Assassins Creed gameplay that game froze up alot and also the Knack game i herd also froze up lets hope its just dev kit issues dough it makes me worried about buying the PS4 thinking about it

Your biggest mistake is comparing the PS3 to the 360 and thinking it will be anything like that this coming Gen with the PS4. The PS4 has 8GB of GDDR5 Ram, and what kind of RAM do the best PC graphic cards use?

You also say slight better GPU for the PS4 = Do you call a more than 50% advantage slightly better? You can like the Xbone all you want, but to come in here and talk like it's games are Beast is somewhat annoying.

Hyping up that crappy Xbone system, and it's games in a Playstation forum is bad form dude. 

Message 132 of 170 (267 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 5, 2013

ohmygod.. SURE WHAT EVER

Message 133 of 170 (264 Views)
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Crescendo_66 wrote:

ohmygod.. SURE WHAT EVER

That's what she said, well I hope you are a she. 

Message 134 of 170 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Mikewarrior wrote:

Now you want to know why I know you are a troll? It's due to the most pathetic attempt to gain sympathy in saying you are disabled by Joint Hyper-mobility Syndrome and then wanting a movement device like Kinect. You do know that doesn't make a lick of sense, don't you?

You liking Microsoft's original plan makes you totally selfish, because there are many who care about the things they spend their money on. NOTHING, and I repeat NOTHING is stopping you from buying all your games digitally so you don't have to put a disc in the trey due to your so-called disability. Seriously, if you are so disabled I don't think you should be putting yourself through so much pain to play a game while using Kinect.

You know what, I have a crap ton of games also... 3 XBOX systems, 2 360 systems, 3 PS3 systems, So? What does that prove other than you are clueless to the fact that Digital games relying on the cloud have no real worth once the server for such game gets shut down. You do realize that Microsoft can treat any Digital game you buy the same exact way they originally planned don't you? That your Digital games can STILL be stored on Microsoft's CLOUD just as long as Microsoft stops being a baby and taking all their toys away just because they didn't get what they wanted. 

I don't care what you do. Go ahead and buy all your games digital from now on. I unlike you care far more about my library of games, and I want my physical discs to retain a value, and not be reliant on a server to work. You acting like you are a collector and then saying you rather have digital to where there are massive restrictions, and lose major value doesn't make any sense either.

Nah, your crying over losing all games being digital on the Xbone is stupid due to the fact that you can still buy your games digitally, and Microsoft can still implement their same old Xbone policies for those digital versions. YOU would just rather put blame on everyone else like a poor misguided fool. Those like me know exactly what Microsoft was trying to do = Have their own little ecosystem to CONTROL all content on their console, and give their supporters less options on who and where they can sell/play those games.

Get a life!

Kinect isn't just for movement. It has voice recog systems which is what I use the current Kinect for. I threw the Kinect games out the window and just use the voice system for games like Mass Effect and for controlling the dashboard. And no, Mr Troll, I wasn't actually trying to get sympathy. I was just explaining why I wasn't lazy like you said. But I guess everyone who is in a wheelchair must be lazy too. I'm not in a wheelchair but I do use elbow crutches.

It's also one good reason why I like the Xbox 360 controller over the Dualshock 3. I dislocated my thumb the other day because of how cramped it is for players with big hands. I've got a 3rd party controller now that has the 360 layout so that I can play without messing up so often.

I think the only thing I agree with regarding your complaint list  is forcing people to buy the Kinect. But if you don't like it then don't buy it. Simple as that.

But please don't call me a troll for just putting over my view. People who call others "Trolls" just because they are saying things that they don't believe in are rather simple minded. If I like something and you don't that is called free will and free will is what the internet is all about.

Also saying that calling Xbox games good in a PS forum is bad form is completely stupid. I like Xbox games AND I like Playstation games. There is nothing wrong in saying that. Stop being a total PS phanboi and open your closed mind. Calling Xbox games bad just because they run on the Xbox is stupid.

Peace.

Message 135 of 170 (220 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1396 posts

Jul 7, 2013
Titanfall is coming to 360 as well, will probably look exactly the same -_- I need valid reasons

Should have gone with the Wii U
Message 136 of 170 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

EG_NeoMorph wrote:

Kinect isn't just for movement. It has voice recog systems which is what I use the current Kinect for. I threw the Kinect games out the window and just use the voice system for games like Mass Effect and for controlling the dashboard. And no, Mr Troll, I wasn't actually trying to get sympathy. I was just explaining why I wasn't lazy like you said. But I guess everyone who is in a wheelchair must be lazy too. I'm not in a wheelchair but I do use elbow crutches.

It's also one good reason why I like the Xbox 360 controller over the Dualshock 3. I dislocated my thumb the other day because of how cramped it is for players with big hands. I've got a 3rd party controller now that has the 360 layout so that I can play without messing up so often.

\

I think the only thing I agree with regarding your complaint list  is forcing people to buy the Kinect. But if you don't like it then don't buy it. Simple as that.

But please don't call me a troll for just putting over my view. People who call others "Trolls" just because they are saying things that they don't believe in are rather simple minded. If I like something and you don't that is called free will and free will is what the internet is all about.

Also saying that calling Xbox games good in a PS forum is bad form is completely stupid. I like Xbox games AND I like Playstation games. There is nothing wrong in saying that. Stop being a total PS phanboi and open your closed mind. Calling Xbox games bad just because they run on the Xbox is stupid.

Peace.

Now if you were to post like that from the get go, I would have a lot more respect for you, but I don't care now.

Even people in Wheelchairs shouldn't be lazy, so you have no excuse. I do believe you are lying based off your prior posts.

Again, I don't believe you about dislocating your thumb over the DS3 layout.

You don't get it. By Microsoft forcing Kinect they hurt the console adoption in favor of camera adoption... That's stupid!

I call you troll by the way you went about it. It's more about how you communicate than what you actually mean.

It's bad when you hype up those Xbone games while at the same time saying negatives about Sony in a Sony forum. = Crap like that starts arguments, and it's really your fault. Go to an Xbox forum to hype their games, because it's completely stupid to do so here.

I'm no phanboi, and I never said Xbone games are bad just because they are on the Xbone... You obviously didn't read what I said. = That is typical of a troll. 

Message 137 of 170 (210 Views)
Splicer
40 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Mikewarrior wrote

Now if you were to post like that from the get go, I would have a lot more respect for you, but I don't care now.

Even people in Wheelchairs shouldn't be lazy, so you have no excuse. I do believe you are lying based off your prior posts.

Again, I don't believe you about dislocating your thumb over the DS3 layout.

You don't get it. By Microsoft forcing Kinect they hurt the console adoption in favor of camera adoption... That's stupid!

I call you troll by the way you went about it. It's more about how you communicate than what you actually mean.

It's bad when you hype up those Xbone games while at the same time saying negatives about Sony in a Sony forum. = Crap like that starts arguments, and it's really your fault. Go to an Xbox forum to hype their games, because it's completely stupid to do so here.

I'm no phanboi, and I never said Xbone games are bad just because they are on the Xbone... You obviously didn't read what I said. = That is typical of a troll. 

When have I said anything negative about Sony other than the Dualshock 3. Oh and regarding me not having JHS... just put "NeoMorph Joint Hypermobilty Syndrome" AND LOOK AT THE DATES OF THE POSTS. Also if you don't believe me dislocating my thumb I've actually done it on a 360 controller playing COD4 but not since until I got my PS3 and the DualShock 3. One of the main symptoms of JHS is constant dislocations and partial dislocation EVERY DARN DAY. Look at this post I made regarding the UK government and how they are treating the disabled...

http://neomorph.net/?p=89

You mentioned that you never said Xbone games are bad just because they are on the Xbone... Now I wonder who said this...

"The Xbone doesn't have much unless you like a watered down, and very brown Dead Rising 3 that devs said they want to cater to the CoD crowd... A worse looking God of War III clone in RYSE... A linear racer in Forza 5 that has no day/night cycles, or weather effects, and Titanfall that isn't coming out until mid 2014 to the PC/360/Xbone with time exclusivity. "

So Quantum Break is nothing. The next Halo is going to be crap (I do like my Halo), I really like Forza (have every version of that game). To be honest the majority of the games I like are on Xbox. That said, there are several exclusives on PS3 that I wanted to play which is the reason I bought on recently. I find that while Xbox games don't look as nice as the gorgeous Playstation Cell driven ones the Xbox titles seem to flow better and have loads better gameplay.

The Last of Us rocks but the combat is a bit glitchy for example. It has way too many scripted events that interrupt the combat. Still like the game though.  I will also be getting a PS4 for that platform exclusives too. I won't be getting PS+ though as I will be doing my multiplayer via XBL like I currently do. XBL is better than PS+ apparently (I don't have any experience of PS+ but many people have said so. Also why are Sony forcing you to get a PS+ subscription. That's something that PS4 fans seem to ignore.

Anyway, back to your Xbox bashing...

"Hyping up that crappy Xbone system,"

... certainly sounds like you are critical of the Xbox One. That is the epitomy of a phanboi. Oh and this quote of yours REALLY confuses me...

"You don't get it. By Microsoft forcing Kinect they hurt the console adoption in favor of camera adoption... That's stupid!"

... because I also said

"I think the only thing I agree with regarding your complaint list  is forcing people to buy the Kinect."

I was AGREEING WITH YOU and then you say I don't get it. Strange.

Oh and saying people in wheelchairs shouldn't be lazy is actually classed as disability discrimination. Most people don't like being in wheelchairs and when I was given the choice of experimental operations to get me walking again I went for it, even though it caused more nerve damage in the end. If you don't believe me still I will take a photo of my left leg to prove what a messed up state it is in if you like because I AM NOT LYING.

Actually this is going way beyond acceptable. I can't believe that I am getting attacked for liking the Xbox One. Talk about narrow mindedness.

Message 138 of 170 (198 Views)
Splicer
74 posts

Aug 7, 2013

xbox one lol.jpg

Message 139 of 170 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Aug 7, 2013