PlayStation MVP
5475 posts

Re: Getting an Xbox One.

Aug 7, 2013

Just a reminder that this was the OP:

FearedKiller7 wrote:
I hope Micro$oft enjoys watching me play my Ps4.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 141 of 170 (295 Views)
I Only Post Everything
974 posts

Aug 7, 2013

It's also one good reason why I like the Xbox 360 controller over the Dualshock 3. I dislocated my thumb the other day because of how cramped it is for players with big hands. I've got a 3rd party controller now that has the 360 layout so that I can play without messing up so often.   Exactly HOW BIG, are your hands? And HOW, do you dislocate a thumb playing video games? Anyone who says the360 layout is better just has messed up hands. NO thumbs on anyone are made to point straight up. They fall at 45 degree angles or roughly around there. So...... say whatever you want but, I don't believe you. Also there is the xbone forums over on that other site, you can praise the xbone there, but please don't do it here.

Message 142 of 170 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Dislocated your thumb !? Umm how? Im sorry i dnt belive that. If you did you it wasnt the controller it was you. Ive used both types i prefer sonys but either way ive nvr hurt myself and even my smashing button younger bro hasnt lol.
Message 143 of 170 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Aug 8, 2013

Anyone who is not getting xbox one is making a huge mistake

KZMProductionsGT
Message 144 of 170 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Aug 8, 2013

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 145 of 170 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
13851 posts

Aug 8, 2013

Titanfall is not a reason to buy an XBOX One, It is not exclusive. It is only console exclusive. It is also going to be on PC.

However:

Dead Rising 3 and that other exclusive are the reasons you may consider, Ryse? i think it was called, looked boring to me but then again I understand what people like and it will attract some people.

But working out the reasons to buy and not to buy, it's conclusive that even the most avid gamer should evade the XBOX One.

With Nintendo ready to pick up pace and Sony on the front foot from the start, and the recent Ouya release (Which isn't great) It's still better than having motion control forced in your face with Kinect.

Kinect will also discount the disabled gamer dependant on disability limitations obviously. That is the biggest reason why motion controls should be banned. Releasing products that discount part of the world is just stupid.

Message 146 of 170 (219 Views)
Sackboy
502 posts

Nov 20, 2013

Hey yo!

Those that have pre-ordered the Xbone - they're on their way!!

xbone fatty

Message 147 of 170 (171 Views)
Sackboy
494 posts

Nov 20, 2013
Being in the technical field myself, I am not blinded by fancy words like "cloud" and "balanced" so I was able to waft through the bs and understand the core hardware of both systems at play. I was already leaning in the ps4's direction thanks to it's hardware being by far stronger (yes it matters ask any pc gamer) and then it boiled down to microsoft trying too hard to shove everything I already own (pvr/hdtv/media player/spy cam/windows8 apps/combustible power brick) into their giant box at the expense of game hardware. I want to play games only, so the ps4 made much more sense, their vision isn't to replace every contraption in my living room and basement, but to simply be a pure social gaming machine with the bonus of bd playback if im too lazy to use my bd player next to it.

We already see that sony is winning the tech war for multiplat games, so it's down to exclusives, and frankly I can do without a laggy zombie game, a roman movie that has button overlays, and a fighting game that is missing half of it's fighters lol. Oh and Destiny says hello Titanfall =P

Don't get me wrong though if they released something unique like banjo and kazooie 3 and a new lost odyssey I'd be all over that! But right now I don't need a jack of all trades but master of none...
Message 148 of 170 (161 Views)
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Nov 20, 2013
Getting one also Smiley Happy
Message 149 of 170 (156 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Nov 20, 2013

Depending on the games they down the road, I may get one. I bought a used Xbox 360 a year ago for my little sister, ( she really wanted Dance Central, and it's a really fun party game ). Tried to get into Halo but, I really just couldn't get in it

Message 150 of 170 (147 Views)
0 Likes