Jan 15 2013
By: lemdroid First Son 5 posts

Grand Theft Auto 5

[ Edited ]
24 replies 346 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

I really hope that Grand Theft Auto 5 will be better than GTA 4....

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5

Jan 15, 2013

GTA 5 is going to be SICK!

It's going to be bigger than GTA 4, and San Andreas combined.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (329 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Thats not true, that it will be bigger then San Andreas and GTA IV... They said that it will be bigger then Red Dead Redemption aswell :smileyhappy:

And ofcourse it will be better then GTA IV, scuba gear, tennis, submarines, hiking, animals (sharks, bears, dogs...) bikes, planes, underwater world that is fully exploreable, underwater caves, 4 characters to play with, 4 different stories, coop, many new easter eggs, rockstar also said we will meet some character from older GTA-s and Niko will not be one of them... and there is many more things that are awesome and i really think this will be the next best GTA after San Andreas :smileyhappy:

"My dear Mr. Mandus, I admire your vision; I truly do. But there are surely not enough pigs in the whole of London to feed the appetite of such a machine.”
“That all rather depends, Professor, on what one considers to be a pig.”
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (315 Views)
Splicer
84 posts

Jan 15, 2013

lol , yea, they said that at first, but then they realized it was going to be much bigger than RDR, so now they just say bigger than GTA 4 and SA which is huge. They said a drive from the middle of the city out to the desert will take about 15 minutes. That say's enough  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (302 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Yeah, i hope Rockstar will put new weapons and new cars. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Jan 16, 2013

lemdroid wrote:

Yeah, and i hope the cars will be much better than GTA IV. :smileyhappy:

Everything is going to be better.

Something I will like to see if being able to have the cop lights on but have the choice to have the siren off. Today when cops pull people over, it just lights, they ussually just flip the siren for a half second to grab your attention. I hope we can pull people over in general, give someone a ticket, and maybe they will get mad, and get out and start to throw a fit or something, then you can arrest them, and bring them to jail. That would be so sick!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 16, 2013

NY11725.

It will be great! :smileyvery-happy: but it will still be release on Spring 2013. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
409 posts

Jan 19, 2013

That is if they don't change it or pull it in response to video games being the blame for the raise in violent crimes in america. im sympathetic to everyone who is effected by any violent or sexual crime. but there are hundreds of other problems to blame besides video games

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I hope that the multiplayer option runs smoothly.  If they had a better reward system perhaps?  Or maybe missions with different characters only availiable online.  For example, if you were playing GTA IV a mission where you play as Vlad when he first got to America and it was a co op only mission.  That would make some good DLC

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1607 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I am glad it took the look of San Andreas/Vice City,  IMO I could not stand GTA4.  San Andreas was by far 1 of the best titles of GTA I also loved Vice City.  Hope the online play is cool, free roam, free kill, cars ramps just hope online is good.  I am a big online fan.

I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (214 Views)