Treasure Hunter
5704 posts

Re: Grand Theft Auto Online

Aug 23, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

GTA5 sucks so  bad worst game ever created. I mean seriously its 2013 and the current gen is like over with. Why not make it for PS4? Clearly is the more superier system ever. RIP GTA 5

Gee, maybe because it's been in development for a long time and switching over to the newer gen would delay the game even more.

And do you really think COD Ghosts was developed for next gen in mind? It's hardly a "next gen" game, considering it's also releasing on current gen. There are only MINOR differences between the two (and they're aesthetic)

And considering the PS3 will still receive support for like 2-3 years, it's hardly "over with".

Not to mention the vast amount of people who won't buy a PS4 until that time, since a lot of decent games will still be coming to both platforms at the same time (not to mention waiting on price drops, or possible launch failures)

Don't forget the people who refuse to pay for online gaming, who will avidly stick with PS3 until it's completely dead.

COD Ghosts is a next gen platform game. GTA5 should of been a next gen only platform game. But oh well such is life. Glad I won't be buying it.. Watch dogs will be 10x better than gta 5 garbage.. hahahaha. PWND

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 21 of 66 (187 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13655 posts

Aug 23, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

GTA5 sucks so  bad worst game ever created. I mean seriously its 2013 and the current gen is like over with. Why not make it for PS4? Clearly is the more superier system ever. RIP GTA 5

Gee, maybe because it's been in development for a long time and switching over to the newer gen would delay the game even more.

And do you really think COD Ghosts was developed for next gen in mind? It's hardly a "next gen" game, considering it's also releasing on current gen. There are only MINOR differences between the two (and they're aesthetic)

And considering the PS3 will still receive support for like 2-3 years, it's hardly "over with".

Not to mention the vast amount of people who won't buy a PS4 until that time, since a lot of decent games will still be coming to both platforms at the same time (not to mention waiting on price drops, or possible launch failures)

Don't forget the people who refuse to pay for online gaming, who will avidly stick with PS3 until it's completely dead.

COD Ghosts is a next gen platform game. GTA5 should of been a next gen only platform game. But oh well such is life. Glad I won't be buying it.. Watch dogs will be 10x better than gta 5 garbage.. hahahaha. PWND

Do remember that Watch Dogs and COD Ghosts are also on PS3.

And like I said, the differences between the two games are purely aesthetic. Gameplay is the same.

I do wonder how sad your life must be, to try to garner attention on a forum full of trolls/fanboys/haters/uh-oh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 66 (182 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Aug 23, 2013
You wont be buying it cause you don't have a ps3. GTA V wont fail, you will fail for not having fun like the rest of us
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 23 of 66 (179 Views)
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Aug 23, 2013

**bleep** straight holy smokes! GTA V will be lots of fun!

Message 24 of 66 (162 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6455 posts

Aug 23, 2013

userusb wrote:

**bleep** straight holy smokes! GTA V will be lots of fun!

Agreed!  Smiley Happy

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 25 of 66 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4534 posts

Aug 23, 2013

GTA5 will be GOTY this yr, no contest

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 26 of 66 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

Aug 23, 2013

gamer_316 wrote:

Its not even out yet to jump the gun already. Peoples expectations are so high for this game, it isnt even funny.  Im going to have to play the game first before i judge

Message 27 of 66 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Aug 23, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

gamer_316 wrote:

Its not even out yet to jump the gun already. Peoples expectations are so high for this game, it isnt even funny.  Im going to have to play the game first before i judge

Since it's Rockstar making this, people have good reason to. I cannot remember the last game I played made by Rockstar that was disappointing. I don't think any game made by them has ever dsappointed me.

Message 28 of 66 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Aug 23, 2013

Oh dear lord im tired of GTA threads now because everytime I go into one CDB is calling the game junk Smiley Sad

Message 29 of 66 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

Aug 23, 2013

Subion wrote:

Oh dear lord im tired of GTA threads now because everytime I go into one CDB is calling the game junk Smiley Sad

we need more Diablo threads! =)
Message 30 of 66 (123 Views)
0 Likes