Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/06/2008
Online
4519 posts
 

Re: Grand Theft Auto Online

Aug 23, 2013

userusb wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

gamer_316 wrote:

GTA5 will be GOTY this yr, no contest


Its not even out yet to jump the gun already. Peoples expectations are so high for this game, it isnt even funny.  Im going to have to play the game first before i judge


Since it's Rockstar making this, people have good reason to. I cannot remember the last game I played made by Rockstar that was disappointing. I don't think any game made by them has ever dsappointed me.



indeed & not only that but they been workin on GTA5 for I believe 5 yrs & GTA Online they been workin on ever since GTA3

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 31 of 66 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/06/2009
Offline
366 posts
 

Re: Grand Theft Auto Online

Aug 23, 2013

don't wanna Burts every one's Bubble .. But.. GTA V is Red dead Redemption Turned into modern Days... with couple of Modifications, not saying is a bad game But if i was rockstar Sadly I am not.... i would Leave this game for Next gen Consoles.. Due to Its Quality and very Great Enviroment .. Overall im not gonna be Getting it for the PS3 .. Im likely done with PS3 just waiting for PS4 to be released.... to play black flag .



"You can't believe everything on the Internet"-- Kevin Butler
Message 32 of 66 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5702 posts
 

Re: Grand Theft Auto Online

Aug 23, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
You wont be buying it cause you don't have a ps3. GTA V wont fail, you will fail for not having fun like the rest of us

Actually I am winning more than you think. Watch Dogs has better graphics better story mode better visuals and better controll functionality. Watch dogs is also making a movie! That proves how much this game will be better than GTA 5. Do you see them making a movie from GTAV? Nope didn't think so lulz. You can play your lame game also watch dogs is 300 hours of game play how long is GTAV? Like what 100 hours? lmao. Okay kid whatever you say

 photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 33 of 66 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13564 posts
 

Re: Grand Theft Auto Online

Aug 23, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
You wont be buying it cause you don't have a ps3. GTA V wont fail, you will fail for not having fun like the rest of us

Actually I am winning more than you think. Watch Dogs has better graphics better story mode better visuals and better controll functionality. Watch dogs is also making a movie! That proves how much this game will be better than GTA 5. Do you see them making a movie from GTAV? Nope didn't think so lulz. You can play your lame game also watch dogs is 300 hours of game play how long is GTAV? Like what 100 hours? lmao. Okay kid whatever you say


And yet you said if it came to PS4 you'd buy it.

 

Which is funny, because if they put it on PS4, it'll be the exact same game. Maybe it'll have more anti-aliasing? Whoop de doo.

 

 

When's the last time a movie came out, based on a game, and the movie was actually GOOD?

 

And Watch Dogs really doesn't have better visuals. Remember that the game is being made on current gen consoles as well. Which means the game likely started out on PS3/360, and was simply PORTED OVER to Next gen. Meaning it's not next gen quality.

 

The only games that will actually see any significant improvement in terms of graphics are the "next gen only" games.

 

The only reason you think it looks better is due to the placebo effect of it being a "new console, so it has to look better".

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 66 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5702 posts
 

Re: Grand Theft Auto Online

Aug 23, 2013


=And yet you said if it came to PS4 you'd buy it.

 

Which is funny, because if they put it on PS4, it'll be the exact same game. Maybe it'll have more anti-aliasing? Whoop de doo.

 

 

When's the last time a movie came out, based on a game, and the movie was actually GOOD?

 

And Watch Dogs really doesn't have better visuals. Remember that the game is being made on current gen consoles as well. Which means the game likely started out on PS3/360, and was simply PORTED OVER to Next gen. Meaning it's not next gen quality.

 

The only games that will actually see any significant improvement in terms of graphics are the "next gen only" games.

 

The only reason you think it looks better is due to the placebo effect of it being a "new console, so it has to look better".

 


Oh my someone is surely mad. Listen GTAV will obviously be bad. It will NOT be bad if it is ported onto PS4 and PC PS3 is terribad. Plus PS3 is dead anyways PS4 is new and it's 2013 almost 2014 yeah uhh I think it's time to focus on PS4 and leave PS3 to rest.

 photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 35 of 66 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13564 posts
 

Re: Grand Theft Auto Online

Aug 23, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:


=And yet you said if it came to PS4 you'd buy it.

 

Which is funny, because if they put it on PS4, it'll be the exact same game. Maybe it'll have more anti-aliasing? Whoop de doo.

 

 

When's the last time a movie came out, based on a game, and the movie was actually GOOD?

 

And Watch Dogs really doesn't have better visuals. Remember that the game is being made on current gen consoles as well. Which means the game likely started out on PS3/360, and was simply PORTED OVER to Next gen. Meaning it's not next gen quality.

 

The only games that will actually see any significant improvement in terms of graphics are the "next gen only" games.

 

The only reason you think it looks better is due to the placebo effect of it being a "new console, so it has to look better".

 


Oh my someone is surely mad. Listen GTAV will obviously be bad. It will NOT be bad if it is ported onto PS4 and PC PS3 is terribad. Plus PS3 is dead anyways PS4 is new and it's 2013 almost 2014 yeah uhh I think it's time to focus on PS4 and leave PS3 to rest.


Explain how a game being released on PS3 instantly makes it bad?

 

If that's the case, Watch Dogs should also be bad since it'll be on PS3 too (and also the Wii U! Of all consoles)

 

And I guess The Last of Us was crap too. And Beyond Two Souls will suck too? Right.

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 36 of 66 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5702 posts
 

Re: Grand Theft Auto Online

Aug 23, 2013


Explain how a game being released on PS3 instantly makes it bad?

 

If that's the case, Watch Dogs should also be bad since it'll be on PS3 too (and also the Wii U! Of all consoles)

 

And I guess The Last of Us was crap too. And Beyond Two Souls will suck too? Right.

 


You just admitted watch dogs and The Last of Us is bad? Shame on you!

 photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 37 of 66 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13564 posts
 

Re: Grand Theft Auto Online

Aug 23, 2013

Guess I win.

 

Once a troll responds with something like that, it means they couldn't think of a logical rebuttal, and had to resort to lack of sarcasm.

 

Have fun ChangeDaBullets.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 38 of 66 (108 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5702 posts
 

Re: Grand Theft Auto Online

Aug 23, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

Guess I win.

 

Once a troll responds with something like that, it means they couldn't think of a logical rebuttal, and had to resort to lack of sarcasm.

 

Have fun ChangeDaBullets.


Actually you do not win. I win sir.  GTAV sucks so bad it should be banned (=

 photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 39 of 66 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/17/2007
Offline
8174 posts
 

Re: Grand Theft Auto Online

Aug 23, 2013

I've been out of the loop on GTA and video games in general since I had my kid but the more I see/read about GTA V the more I'm sure that I'm buying this game on release day. I cannot wait to play this game!

Message 40 of 66 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes