Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9268 posts

Re: Grand Theft Auto Online

Aug 23, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
You wont be buying it cause you don't have a ps3. GTA V wont fail, you will fail for not having fun like the rest of us

Actually I am winning more than you think. Watch Dogs has better graphics better story mode better visuals and better controll functionality. Watch dogs is also making a movie! That proves how much this game will be better than GTA 5. Do you see them making a movie from GTAV? Nope didn't think so lulz. You can play your lame game also watch dogs is 300 hours of game play how long is GTAV? Like what 100 hours? lmao. Okay kid whatever you say

Gran turismo 6 is getting a movie and that game is coming to ps3. Seriously guys just stop giving him attention 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 66 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Come check out my crew 

AnotherSickCrew

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 66 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6365 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Amnalehu wrote:

Holy smokes! SO if I am understanding this, GTAV and GTA online are two seperate games. From What I just saw and heard it looks like the best online experience I've ever seen. Imagine a GTA MMO! Check it out and leave your thoughts. VIVA PS3!!!

GTA Online

Actually its the same game,  the kool part is its a actually is a real mmo world, things actaully happen while  your away. From what  i undestand what do   offline may can come online in a way. This why its very important to buy collectors edton so you can  CC player early..

People are sayng its a mix  of games but it actaully not.. Gta  always been like this. , they never had the right tools to  do so till now.

If you get a chance. go  back and play  gta1.,  you went alot  of  different city's some of them  very huge.. alot  krazy thing they had you doing in gta1. you could travle back and forth and different thng would be happening if took certain mission.

I dont want to  spols gta1 but  alot misson come from that and characters. Gay tony come from  gta1

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 66 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Aug 30, 2013
soo excited :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 66 (116 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3860 posts

Aug 30, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Guess I win.

Once a troll responds with something like that, it means they couldn't think of a logical rebuttal, and had to resort to lack of sarcasm.

Have fun ChangeDaBullets.

Actually you do not win. I win sir.  GTAV sucks so bad it should be banned (=

Sir I wouldn't be bashing GTA5 like u have been, the GTA series as a whole are amazing games, ppl still play GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas & GTA4 to this day, I myself don't own GTA3 & Vice City anymore but I have been playing San Andreas lately so GTA games have many MANY hrs in em that ppl will enjoy for a long time & not only that but GTA4 has a Metacritic rating of 98 & thats sayin somethin especially since GTA4 was a reletively bad GTA game I mean I think San Andreas was better than GTA4 but @ the end of the day i'd say lets wait for reviews & lets see who's still playing GTA5 & Watch_Dogs in the next 1-2 yrs

facebook.com/gamer316
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 66 (111 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Aug 30, 2013

I'm more than ready to get my hands on this masterpiece, unfortunately I wasn't able to pre-order the collectors edition. Sadface:smileysad:

photo 97318d2c3ff4b9a062444cd7c7232cb6_zps7acdecee.png

Care and diligence bring luck

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 66 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Sep 1, 2013

GTA V will not suck or it will not fail... Althought i will NOT .. be spending my Money for it .. since it will be released for PS4.. in the Future..

"You can't believe everything on the Internet"-- Kevin Butler
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 66 (92 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15232 posts

Sep 1, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:
Actually I am winning more than you think. Watch Dogs has better graphics better story mode better visuals and better controll functionality. Watch dogs is also making a movie! That proves how much this game will be better than GTA 5. Do you see them making a movie from GTAV? Nope didn't think so lulz. You can play your lame game also watch dogs is 300 hours of game play how long is GTAV? Like what 100 hours? lmao. Okay kid whatever you say

Go home troll.... just go home.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 66 (86 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15232 posts

Sep 1, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Guess I win.

Once a troll responds with something like that, it means they couldn't think of a logical rebuttal, and had to resort to lack of sarcasm.

Have fun ChangeDaBullets.

Actually you do not win. I win sir.  GTAV sucks so bad it should be banned (=

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 66 (85 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2497 posts

Sep 5, 2013

LOUFAIL.gif

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
1,600+ followers | 100+ subscribers
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 66 (69 Views)