Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4404 posts
 

Re: Greatness Awaits 24hr Stream

Oct 23, 2013

Love some of the suggestions I've read so far (Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, etc) but, I would love to see you play some titles that came out on day 1 of each console. Another cool idea would be to play the games in order of when they were released.

 

It would also be pretty cool if you could get some other members of the community to play some PS2 titles online.

I will happily join, if I have the game(s) of choice. Smiley Happy

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 41 of 104 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/05/2008
Offline
731 posts
 

Re: Greatness Awaits 24hr Stream

Oct 23, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

Love some of the suggestions I've read so far (Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, etc) but, I would love to see you play some titles that came out on day 1 of each console. Another cool idea would be to play the games in order of when they were released.

 

It would also be pretty cool if you could get some other members of the community to play some PS2 titles online.

I will happily join, if I have the game(s) of choice. Smiley Happy


Playing in order of release was the plan already, so I am happy to see someone else thinking it would be a cool idea!

 

And of course we want to play games with the community! We plan to play a few MP games with our viewers. We also want the community to call in at any point during the stream to share their favorite PlayStation memories or to talk about what they are looking forward to with the PS4 release. We want the community involved in this event as much as possible Smiley Happy



Message 42 of 104 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13084 posts
 

Re: Greatness Awaits 24hr Stream

Oct 23, 2013
If you guys play any games online that I have I would love to join in Smiley Happy
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 43 of 104 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/10/2012
Offline
1014 posts
 

Re: Greatness Awaits 24hr Stream

Oct 23, 2013
Id really love to see shadow hearts or shadow hearts covenant!

The-White-Wolf-Sig.jpg

Message 44 of 104 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/05/2008
Offline
731 posts
 

Re: Greatness Awaits 24hr Stream

Oct 24, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
If you guys play any games online that I have I would love to join in Smiley Happy

For sure! I will be going through the thread a couple days before to add people and then we will be adding people that are watching the stream, as well Smiley Happy



Message 45 of 104 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/14/2008
Online
1159 posts
 

Re: Greatness Awaits 24hr Stream

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2013

You must play Socom, cant forget that!

Owner & Founder
www.teamcgn.com
Message 46 of 104 (230 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/12/2005
Offline
263 posts
 

Re: Greatness Awaits 24hr Stream

Oct 25, 2013

Crash Bandicoot..... Legacy of Kane.... MGS... Ape Scape...

Message 47 of 104 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
280 posts
 

Re: Greatness Awaits 24hr Stream

Oct 28, 2013
Will the live stream be under the watch of Sony, just to make sure journalists have the right opinion?

http://www.maxconsole.com/news/PLAYSTATION%203/Rumor--Sony-to-allow-PS4-reviews-only-2-days-before-l...

Sorry, just an avid Playstation fan since 1997 who wants what is right!
Message 48 of 104 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5476 posts
 

Re: Greatness Awaits 24hr Stream

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2013

honkayjeezus wrote:
Will the live stream be under the watch of Sony, just to make sure journalists have the right opinion?

http://www.maxconsole.com/news/PLAYSTATION%203/Rumor--Sony-to-allow-PS4-reviews-only-2-days-before-l...

Sorry, just an avid Playstation fan since 1997 who wants what is right!

My initial 24 hour stream wasn't, and I managed to raise $100 for CHILDREN.  Take your gripes somewhere else, prefereably a thread where they are relevant.

 

Low, man, really friggin' low.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 49 of 104 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/28/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Greatness Awaits 24hr Stream

Oct 30, 2013

I'm getting battlefield 4 add me WatchMeKlutch

 

 

 

 

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"><img src="http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/WatchMeKlutch.png" width="230" height="155" border="0" /></a><br/><a href="http://www.us.playstation.com/psn/signup">Get your Portable ID!</a>

Message 50 of 104 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes