Wastelander
731 posts

Re: Greatness Awaits 24hr Stream

Oct 10, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

You should do a 3 day stream. One day per console. 

It will just be very difficult to get anywhere in a game in just 1 day. This is obviosuly assuming you have buddies to take turns.

It is just myself and Crazy_S, so staying up for 72hrs would be a bit difficult lol. The main goal of this stream is to travel through the history of PlayStation, seeing the journey leading up to the PS4. It is not really about beating any games or progressing super far in them. While we won't be spending a lot of time on each game, I think I am going to go through most games beforehand to make sure we have the beginning tutorial levels that most games have out of the way, so we don't spend the entire time on that. 

That being said, if we have a lot of people interested in this stream that would want to stick around and show their support, maybe we can figure out a way to extend the stream past 24 hours to allow more time for each game?

Message 21 of 104 (359 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Spider-Jew wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

It will just be very difficult to get anywhere in a game in just 1 day. This is obviosuly assuming you have buddies to take turns.

It is just myself and Crazy_S, so staying up for 72hrs would be a bit difficult lol. The main goal of this stream is to travel through the history of PlayStation, seeing the journey leading up to the PS4. It is not really about beating any games or progressing super far in them. While we won't be spending a lot of time on each game, I think I am going to go through most games beforehand to make sure we have the beginning tutorial levels that most games have out of the way, so we don't spend the entire time on that. 

That being said, if we have a lot of people interested in this stream that would want to stick around and show their support, maybe we can figure out a way to extend the stream past 24 hours to allow more time for each game?

THAT would be swell. I already watch your streams on Twitch on occasion, so this would be nice.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 22 of 104 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Oct 10, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Spider-Jew wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

THAT would be swell. I already watch your streams on Twitch on occasion, so this would be nice.

Might need to set up an energy drink donation center if we do this lol.

Message 23 of 104 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Spider-Jew wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Spider-Jew wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Might need to set up an energy drink donation center if we do this lol.

I would ship you some haha

Message 24 of 104 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Alright, everyone, as we work on the game list, we are going to have to narrow some things down. We want your help to do it! Let us know: Which Resident Evil game should we play during the GA stream? Is it all about the Jill sandwich, or should we face our Nemesis? Let us know which Resident Evil game you think would be the perfect choice! Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 104 (314 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
822 posts

Oct 12, 2013

I would say Resident Evil 3 should be included. Nemesis is an iconic enemy in any series. Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica X were also very good. Those are the three best ones in my opinion so any would fit in my opinion. 

Message 26 of 104 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3195 posts

Oct 12, 2013

Threads of fate, Everyday shooter and Journey.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 27 of 104 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Oct 13, 2013

Shinra_Soldier7 wrote:

I would say Resident Evil 3 should be included. Nemesis is an iconic enemy in any series. Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica X were also very good. Those are the three best ones in my opinion so any would fit in my opinion. 

Ya, I was thinking RE3, as well. One of my favorites!

Message 28 of 104 (286 Views)
First Son
29 posts

Oct 15, 2013

I can't wait for this stream! Also: I suggest some sort of Gex game.

Message 29 of 104 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Oct 15, 2013

Spider-Jew wrote:

Alright, everyone, as we work on the game list, we are going to have to narrow some things down. We want your help to do it! Let us know: Which Resident Evil game should we play during the GA stream? Is it all about the Jill sandwich, or should we face our Nemesis? Let us know which Resident Evil game you think would be the perfect choice! Smiley Happy

Glad to of service. 

I would say that representing Resident Evil 4 is good, but it was a more of a Gamecube game than a Playstation game. Go for RE3!

Message 30 of 104 (254 Views)
0 Likes