Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 19 2013
By: munkmix10 First Son 1 posts

((((((HACKED)))))

4 replies 165 views Edited May 19, 2013

I just got hacked on COD Black Ops 1, i was on level 50 on the 1st prestige with roughly 500000 cod points,

While playing "LAUNCH" on CAPTURE THE FLAG i killed a guy, but instead of the usual 50 points flashing on screen it said  -E - 15.. or something like that in RED 

The same thing happened for the next guy i killed, so i checked my score and i had - 300000 points which isnt possible.

I then left that lobby to check if it was just a glitch or someting, but it wasn't its in that lobby i realised that i was back to level 1 with minus 199 million cod points.

Went to try and find a game but i couldnt press the core button because its unlocked at level 1 but  im now 199 million cod points below level 1.

How is this even possible ? and has it happened to anyone else, is there any way around it or do i have to start from scratch again any help would be really appreciated please. 

Message 1 of 5 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Re: ((((((HACKED)))))

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

Never heard of that issue persay but Call of Duty games are infamous for AWFUL support the moment a new game is released...so it would not shock me in BO1.  This is why i prefer to stick to BF and other alternative shooters,COD fans are treated like second class citizens the moment a new game releases and bugs/hacks galore plague the older games.  Sadly since it's not an issue with PSN directly their will be little to nothing Sony can do about it either.  Really have to contact the game manufacturer for help.

PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Cosmo Black
Vita 2000 (Slim) Black Borderlands 2 bundle
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6bsOtsK8T5BA1zTZ1458g
Owner of LiquidEvilGaming Youtube channel
@LiquidEvilGames Twitter
Message 2 of 5 (155 Views)
VP of Gaming
30320 posts

May 19, 2013

munkmix10 wrote:

I just got hacked on COD Black Ops 1, i was on level 50 on the 1st prestige with roughly 500000 cod points,

While playing "LAUNCH" on CAPTURE THE FLAG i killed a guy, but instead of the usual 50 points flashing on screen it said  -E - 15.. or something like that in RED 

The same thing happened for the next guy i killed, so i checked my score and i had - 300000 points which isnt possible.

I then left that lobby to check if it was just a glitch or someting, but it wasn't its in that lobby i realised that i was back to level 1 with minus 199 million cod points.

Went to try and find a game but i couldnt press the core button because its unlocked at level 1 but  im now 199 million cod points below level 1.

How is this even possible ? and has it happened to anyone else, is there any way around it or do i have to start from scratch again any help would be really appreciated please. 

Welcome to the PlayStation Communtiy.

You can feel free to report a PSN ID / Username using the link below if you so wish.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218

BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 5 (139 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15650 posts

May 19, 2013

Well.... you're playing Black Ops 1.... its a 2 year old game....

the majority of games stop being supported by the developer after about 1 year or so. In particular, anything coming from Activision.

If you want to keep playing the game, simply leave the lobby and find a new game..... thats about all you can do, unless you stop playing the game.

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 4 of 5 (131 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3119 posts

May 19, 2013
I have stopped playing older games because of issues. I haven't been hacked or anything but its not right that you can't play older games you pay for just because the developers stopped supporting it and hacks, cheats, and glitchers ruin it . I haven't really played much of my PS3 for a while. I 2 weeks ago I played a little of Crysis 3 but I mainly been playing my PS Vita and PS1 games .
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 5 of 5 (124 Views)