Reply
Apr 12 2013
By: flashzero91 First Son 6 posts
Offline

HELP!!! MY PS VITA WAS STOLEN!

24 replies 353 views Edited Apr 12, 2013

It all happened outside near where I live, when I was playing my ps vita 2 Guys had walked up to me trying to act all friendly and the other one pulled out a knife and aimed at my chest they wanted to rob me but I ran quickly but one tackled me to the ground and took it. I still have the receipt and the serial number I am wondering if I can track it down and get my vita back Someone give me some useful information, PLEASE ) ":.

Message 1 of 25 (353 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/05/2009
Offline
8172 posts
 

Re: HELP!!! MY PS VITA WAS STOLEN!

Apr 12, 2013
Call the police. That can be classed as a crime, especially with a deadly item.
Message 2 of 25 (300 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/18/2007
Offline
3206 posts
 

Re: HELP!!! MY PS VITA WAS STOLEN!

Apr 12, 2013
Yup call the police and file a report, then call Sony with your information. You want to change your PSN login password so they wont use your account. Very sorry to hear about that, really shows how terrible this world is.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 3 of 25 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/28/2012
Offline
489 posts
 

Re: HELP!!! MY PS VITA WAS STOLEN!

Apr 12, 2013

There is no way for you to track your vita down. But I think sony or the cops can, but only if they use it to log online. They can trace it to the IP address and find out where those bad guys are located. If they only play offline, you'll never get it back.

Message 4 of 25 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2006
Offline
4786 posts
 

Re: HELP!!! MY PS VITA WAS STOLEN!

Apr 12, 2013

The Police aren't going to give two turds about your PSVita. I have a couple of questions.  I am sure the guys weren't actually going to stab you but used the knife to threaten you. What part of outside were you playing your PSVita. There are areas that I wouldn't just pull out my vita. How old are you?

 

If it was my PS Vita I would show up at their house with a 12 gauge and demand they give my PSVita back and once I got it back, I would shoot a hole in their floor and tell them to have a nice day and walk away! Then I would run quickly so I wouldn't be caught by the cops!

 

Thanks,

FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

 photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 5 of 25 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/24/2010
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: HELP!!! MY PS VITA WAS STOLEN!

Apr 12, 2013
i was near this park that was right next to my house, in other words across the street. i am 14 years old
Message 6 of 25 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/17/2011
Offline
1670 posts
 

Re: HELP!!! MY PS VITA WAS STOLEN!

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

FreshRevenge wrote:

The Police aren't going to give two turds about your PSVita. I have a couple of questions.  I am sure the guys weren't actually going to stab you but used the knife to threaten you. What part of outside were you playing your PSVita. There are areas that I wouldn't just pull out my vita. How old are you?

 

If it was my PS Vita I would show up at their house with a 12 gauge and demand they give my PSVita back and once I got it back, I would shoot a hole in their floor and tell them to have a nice day and walk away! Then I would run quickly so I wouldn't be caught by the cops!

 

Thanks,

FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery


Wow -_- don't ask, are you young? Will not stab you? So you are saying that if a terrorist pointed a gun at my head, there is a zero chance he will not shoot the gun based off of your experience dealing with weapons pointed at your body.

 

Last thing, using a shotgun to recklessly destroy someone's property is not legal and could turn back on you and be heavily fined or jailed.

Message 7 of 25 (241 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2006
Offline
4786 posts
 

Re: HELP!!! MY PS VITA WAS STOLEN!

Apr 12, 2013

flashzero91 wrote:
i was near this park that was right next to my house, in other words across the street. i am 14 years old

Did this park have the word Central in it? Every time I hear some one got stabbed, mug and beaten, it has been in a Central Park! I would scope the area. I am sure these guys go by there alot. Once you see them again than you can see if you can follow them and get a adult to carry the 12 gauge and get your PSVita. Always thinking about safety!

 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

 photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 8 of 25 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2006
Offline
4786 posts
 

Re: HELP!!! MY PS VITA WAS STOLEN!

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

TMAZT3R wrote:

FreshRevenge wrote:

The Police aren't going to give two turds about your PSVita. I have a couple of questions.  I am sure the guys weren't actually going to stab you but used the knife to threaten you. What part of outside were you playing your PSVita. There are areas that I wouldn't just pull out my vita. How old are you?

 

If it was my PS Vita I would show up at their house with a 12 gauge and demand they give my PSVita back and once I got it back, I would shoot a hole in their floor and tell them to have a nice day and walk away! Then I would run quickly so I wouldn't be caught by the cops!

 

Thanks,

FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery


Wow -_- don't ask, are you young? Will not stab you? So you are saying that if a terrorist pointed a gun at my head, there is a zero chance he will not shoot the gun based off of your experience dealing with weapons pointed at your body.

 

Last thing, using a shotgun to recklessly destroy someone's property is not legal and could turn back on you and be heavily fined or jailed.


Read my post again, because no where did I ask are you young, I don't think the 14 year old guy was dealing with terrorist in the context your are referring to. These are just two idiots that got a PSVita for pulling a pocket knife.

 

Well I did have a terrorist shoot at me when I was in Iraq; I was in the Army but the difference was I was able to shoot back at his arseSmiley Wink

 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

 photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 9 of 25 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/24/2010
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: HELP!!! MY PS VITA WAS STOLEN!

Apr 12, 2013

No the park wasn't central park it was a park but I do not want to reveal my location.

 

 

PS: what with you and the 12 gauge?

Message 10 of 25 (209 Views)