Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
15233 posts

Re: HELP!!! MY PS VITA WAS STOLEN!

Apr 13, 2013

I find it funny how you're worried about your video game, but you're not at all worried about going to the police for 2 people who threatened you with a deadly weapon....

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Why are you writing on here about it. It obviously didn't happen. What do you want us to do. Most we can do is console you.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Apr 13, 2013
I'm just kidding it prob did happen man but I was just bustin your chops cause of how non shalont your acting. Does your vita have any markings on it that you can prove. If your from a small town 99% chance your vita is at the pawn shop or GameStop already. If your from a city check every pawnshop or ga,estop in the area. You will def find it these people didn't steal it to play it they stole it to sell to get money for drugs.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Good luck. :smileysurprised:

Killzone-Shadow-Fall-Edit
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (54 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
964 posts

Apr 13, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

I find it funny how you're worried about your video game, but you're not at all worried about going to the police for 2 people who threatened you with a deadly weapon....

And there's grey to complete the troll trifecta.  Seriously, someone needs to lock this thread.  The kid got his answer.

doc shady signature
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (46 Views)
0 Likes