First Son
1 posts

Re: HEY GEIZ.. I need psn friends.

May 11, 2013
Hi hello people this Goddess_Athena89 im a female gamer and I also own a sony headset mic games I play are call of duty black ops 2 playstation allstars battle royale borderlands 2 and resident evil 6 I hope game with you in the future
Message 11 of 15 (55 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19221 posts

May 11, 2013

Goddess_Athena89 wrote:
Hi hello people this Goddess_Athena89 im a female gamer and I also own a sony headset mic games I play are call of duty black ops 2 playstation allstars battle royale borderlands 2 and resident evil 6 I hope game with you in the future

Welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

You can use this thread to make new friends. Check it out here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/THE-UNOFFICIAL-Make-NEW-PSN-FRIENDS/m-p/2...

Post your PSN ID there and include what games you play often. You can also add people who have similar games here.

Good luck. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 15 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

May 11, 2013

I'm huge Final Fantasy fan too. Add me.

Maybe someday we can play FF14 online, well, if it's ever released Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 15 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6582 posts

May 12, 2013

Suzaku_Pheonix wrote:

Since most of my friends IRL are losers and don't want to buy a ps3 or they either have a freaking XBOX (which angers me), i  don't have many friends on psn. I am an anime-freak.. ummm....  Final fantasy is my favorite game. typical "asian stuff". Yeah. so gimme your psn's and i'll send you a request. :] I have dead rising 2. modern warfare 2. modern warfare 1. FFXIII. Disgaea 3. Red dead redemption. and some other games i don't feel like listing....

Try Ps home..  that  the whole purpose of it Smiley Happy . to play games and make friends  wtth  gamers on psn.

Happy gamng in your future

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 14 of 15 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

May 12, 2013
Message 15 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes