First Son
1 posts

Re: HEY GEIZ.. I need psn friends.

May 11, 2013
Hi hello people this Goddess_Athena89 im a female gamer and I also own a sony headset mic games I play are call of duty black ops 2 playstation allstars battle royale borderlands 2 and resident evil 6 I hope game with you in the future
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (50 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16908 posts

May 11, 2013

Goddess_Athena89 wrote:
Hi hello people this Goddess_Athena89 im a female gamer and I also own a sony headset mic games I play are call of duty black ops 2 playstation allstars battle royale borderlands 2 and resident evil 6 I hope game with you in the future

Welcome to the forums. :smileyhappy:

You can use this thread to make new friends. Check it out here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/THE-UNOFFICIAL-Make-NEW-PSN-FRIENDS/m-p/2...

Post your PSN ID there and include what games you play often. You can also add people who have similar games here.

Good luck. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

May 11, 2013

I'm huge Final Fantasy fan too. Add me.

Maybe someday we can play FF14 online, well, if it's ever released :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6253 posts

May 12, 2013

Suzaku_Pheonix wrote:

Since most of my friends IRL are losers and don't want to buy a ps3 or they either have a freaking XBOX (which angers me), i  don't have many friends on psn. I am an anime-freak.. ummm....  Final fantasy is my favorite game. typical "asian stuff". Yeah. so gimme your psn's and i'll send you a request. :] I have dead rising 2. modern warfare 2. modern warfare 1. FFXIII. Disgaea 3. Red dead redemption. and some other games i don't feel like listing....

Try Ps home..  that  the whole purpose of it :smileyhappy: . to play games and make friends  wtth  gamers on psn.

Happy gamng in your future

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

May 12, 2013
Please use plain text.