Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 13 2013
By: jordanwatt First Son 10 posts

Hackers

[ Edited ]
41 replies 320 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

Id like to report the following players.

(usernames removed)

Reason : they are hacking grand theft auto iv to gain an unfair advantage over other players, I have proof in pics and videos. They were in a car I shoot it with an rpg and it doesnt blow up shoot it again and no boom I then put on my headset and alert the other players in the game they are hacking. I then get abuse from the hackers . I start a vote to kick on youssef then he says something in another language then about 5 seconds later ...... teleports to me after I just newley spawned and hacks an RPGs rocket into my hand then teleports away next thing I know is my ps3 has now froze I restart it and when I got back on I had a message from ........ saying hahahaha that's what you get you fashist don't mess with the gang.....

If proof is needed I'll provide it

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 42 (320 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2845 posts

Re: Hackers

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

jordanwatt wrote:

(usernames removed)

Reason : they are hacking grand theft auto iv to gain an unfair advantage over other players, I have proof in pics and videos. They were in a car I shoot it with an rpg and it doesnt blow up shoot it again and no boom I then put on my headset and alert the other players in the game they are hacking. I then get abuse from the hackers . I start a vote to kick on youssef then he says something in another language then about 5 seconds later STN teleports to me after I just newley spawned and hacks an RPGs rocket into my hand then teleports away next thing I know is my ps3 has now froze I restart it and when I got back on I had a message from youssef saying hahahaha that's what you get you fashist don't mess with the gang.....

Sony doesn't read these forums so you're basically talking to a brick wall.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
1,700+ followers | 100+ subscribers
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 42 (314 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17354 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

semajmarc87 wrote:

jordanwatt wrote:

(usernames removed)

Reason : they are hacking grand theft auto iv to gain an unfair advantage over other players, I have proof in pics and videos. They were in a car I shoot it with an rpg and it doesnt blow up shoot it again and no boom I then put on my headset and alert the other players in the game they are hacking. I then get abuse from the hackers . I start a vote to kick on youssef then he says something in another language then about 5 seconds later STN teleports to me after I just newley spawned and hacks an RPGs rocket into my hand then teleports away next thing I know is my ps3 has now froze I restart it and when I got back on I had a message from youssef saying hahahaha that's what you get you fashist don't mess with the gang.....

Sony doesn't read these forums so you're basically talking to a brick wall.

A Sony rep will see this thread. I reported it for blacklisting. It seemed like the right thing to do. Yesterday youssef-_-KSA was on here saying they were hacked by jordanwatt and had funds missing from their wallet. I don't know what to believe any more.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 42 (309 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Ah where do I go to report them , I did all this quick on my I phone before I forgot so I never looked for the right placE
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 42 (307 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17354 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 42 (304 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Thanks for the link also I don't think I could report people while on the game
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 42 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Feb 13, 2013

you will never stop the hackers in GTAIV..but if your good with net tools 5 you can boot them from the game and then take their invincible car...i doit all the time right from my laptop,i used to complain all the time on here then finally did something about it myself without hacking up my console..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 42 (298 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Ah I've played the game since it came out quite a lot and this is the first time I've ever came across them thanks for the info though
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 42 (293 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15461 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Blacklisting is not allowed....

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 42 (289 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3101 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Hackers make me so much happier about the up coming ps4. Sony better have more secure software lol
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 42 (288 Views)
0 Likes